Sonic Electronix

I bought a prefab box from my local audio shop for 2 12's and the subs were all the way to the left and the port was on the right and it beat the shit out of that box so bad I broke the middle support in the box so i went and bought the pro box and this time the port was in the middle. How come I didnt get the same bass response.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

I bought a prefab box from my local audio shop for 2 12's and the subs were all the way to the left and the port was on the right and it beat the shit out of that box so bad I broke the middle support in the box so i went and bought the pro box and this time the port was in the middle. How come I didnt get the same bass response.

You expect us to give you a reasonable explanation with only those details, which are basic at best.

But here goes anyway, the louder one suited the combination of your woofer/car more than the other did.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

How much were the the prefabs?? $40 or so?? Here's my point:

4 x 9 Piece of 3/4" MDF, $20

2 tubes of liquid nail, $4

1 box of screws, $4

Taking the measurements of the prefab box that you like, but making it stronger on your own, PRICELESS!!

Build the box on your own. You'll learn something, feel good about yourself, and you can tell everyone that you did the install yourself.

1 box of screws, $4

Taking the measurements of the prefab box that you like, but making it stronger on your own, PRICELESS!!

Build the box on your own. You'll learn something, feel good about yourself, and you can tell everyone that you did the install yourself.

haha, yah that's what im doing if it wasn't for team bass in yo face I'd be broke as fuck paying for my install that were doing on our own.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

1 box of screws, $4

$40 thats under priced... my buddy was an idiot and bought two 12'' boxes for behind the seats of his truck for $60 a piece, and they probably only took a half of sheet of mdf per box

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived