MiddleEast UFO?

Forevrbumpn

It wasn't just birds either, a bunch of fish died too

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

And some other animals or insects too. It also happened in Sweden the same week

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

they are late though. weren't they supposed to show up in october?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

October? Ohh that rumor spread on the internet lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

there was a thread about it on here. dont remember who started it, just figured it was you. :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

not sure what to say. it is rather retarded to believe that the earth is the only planet with living things on it. and even we have got into outer space so why couldn't some one else :shrug:

all I'm going to say is I know a lot of absolutely brilliant people in history have believed in UFO's and aliens.

hell there is a theory that Hitler used alien technology to take power and was using it to try and take over the world.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

gay double post

might aswell use it LOL

hitler had a machine that was same shape as a ufo to fly and act like one..hopeing that it would be fast stealthy ect but they could never perfect it..trust me he could of won with that sorta sstuff..

infact he was wining the war..but invadeing russia was big mistake..

hewas a smart man(crazy as fuck tho)lol from his diary studys he only wanted jews out of his country and blacks..he took 2 brazilian boys and tourched them..BUT he changed their dna to blue eyes blonde hair and their children had the same..and fair skin..he changed their dna through torture it is thought..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

middle east? prob anuke LOL

as for aliens..other life fourms100% but inteligent..whole nutha story lol

as for earth changes..yeh it happens..we r moveing closer to the sun we spin at diffrent speeds never the same constant speed..with things such as tons of space dust entering daily we aregeting heavyer..let alone all things we send into space..is lost resources

anyway not point..point is that NO ufo video has been able to be proven true all of them that get studyed can be recreated..

from what scientist say the fish die like that every so many years something to do with polution and tide/current change

birds they think was air polution fireworks ect..

as for noth pole shifting..how can it shift but the south stay perfect lol i dont get that sorta stuff

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived