MiddleEast UFO?

Forevrbumpn

scientist created life out of nothing..altho it was a type of bactirea. ITS still ife in itself..you just need right conditions..so 100% possible

now inteligent is hard..but aparently if you head in a direction 1 sola system they thousands of years infront of us how they big bang theory happend

what problem is..if the universe expends..it has tocolapse in the centere eventually..and what it expand into...

what if it round like planets..and we are surrounded by other universe we havent even see yet

mind bogoling

sorry i cant spell and been on the drink :drink40:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

dude I seriously hope there are smarter things out there than humans other wise the universe sucks

i agree. and its arrogant to think we are the only intelligent life.

scientist created life out of nothing..altho it was a type of bactirea. ITS still ife in itself..you just need right conditions..so 100% possible

now inteligent is hard..but aparently if you head in a direction 1 sola system they thousands of years infront of us how they big bang theory happend

what problem is..if the universe expends..it has tocolapse in the centere eventually..and what it expand into...

what if it round like planets..and we are surrounded by other universe we havent even see yet

mind bogoling

sorry i cant spell and been on the drink :drink40:

dude... you are trying to sound smart but you are typing like a 5th grader. a few of the points you stated have also been proven wrong. hitlers "bell" barely got off the ground. the universe isnt slowing down and getting ready to collapse, its accelerating. we are spreading out at a faster rate. eventually we could just be lost in space. stars will burn out and nothing but dead energy will be left.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thats pretty interesting

my dad claims while he was in the army patrolling, the sky went black all of a sudden and about 10 minutes later it went back to normal

my dad was never in the army, but claims he witnessed the same thing a long time ago back at the farm...... this is the first time ive ever seen anyone else say such a thing.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Ya seriously believe any friendly alien life form will land here? If they witness the way we treat each other in our own planet, I doubt they think were going to welcome a different life form. That's how I look at it.

But I do believe there is other life out there. Just too smart to land here.

thats pretty interesting

my dad claims while he was in the army patrolling, the sky went black all of a sudden and about 10 minutes later it went back to normal

my dad was never in the army, but claims he witnessed the same thing a long time ago back at the farm...... this is the first time ive ever seen anyone else say such a thing.....

really? thats cool

my dad was in one of the base camps in kentucky at the time this happened

FBI came in set up all kinds of tents, separated everyone and asked these weird questions and then was gone, and they never heard anything of it again

Ya seriously believe any friendly alien life form will land here? If they witness the way we treat each other in our own planet, I doubt they think were going to welcome a different life form. That's how I look at it.

But I do believe there is other life out there. Just too smart to land here.

you assuming their own history isnt exactly the same as ours. its not like they are perfect life forms. I'm sure they have a history too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived