**must watch DISTANCE VIDEO..***

So where was the mic located? hahaha. That's pro as hell ray. Sexy shit.

mic is in the legal spot for meca kids.. pass kick area

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

amazing build man...!! I love it! :clapping:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Damn dude that thing is to baller man im likin it..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I lol'd when he said "That is actually the wrong Frequency for that car."

I could not imaging someone walking into a shop asking what the peak frequency on their kids power wheels is. Send them to RAY 8)

I lol'd when he said "That is actually the wrong Frequency for that car."

I could not imaging someone walking into a shop asking what the peak frequency on their kids power wheels is. Send them to RAY 8)

x2 lol!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

when he out grows this thing you're gonna have to build him a go cart. Step it up to the next level.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Nice! I have one in the works right now.

HU: Eclipse CD7200MKII

Highs: Beyma and Selenium

Amp: Cadence ZRS C9

Subs: Either 2 8" MA Audio (I can get em cheap) or a single 10" T3 T200....but I do have a DC LVL 4 15 sitting in a box doing nothing :peepwall:

Good shit tho. i stripped it down and will start on fiberglass work when I move, then on to paint. I dont know if I will do MECA kids. I wanted to build mine for my son for when we go to the drag strip and car shows.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived