Sundown Audio

National MS Society Benefit Raffle

We will be running a raffle for an Obsidian Audio 15D2 and a Sundown Audio SAX-1200D in order to benefit the National MS Society Bike Ride Event. For every $5 donated your name will be entered into the raffle one time. For instance, if you donate $50 you will get ten entries for the raffle. If/When you send a donation please note with your donation "Sundown Audio" so we will know who has donated in order to enter the raffle. To donate / participate in the raffle click the following link :

National MS Society - Bike Event:

Our friend Terri Latimer is participating in this ride to benefit Nick Lemons; another personal friend / business associate of mine. Many of you may recognize Nick from the forums as "Electrodynamic" -- the owner of Stereo Integrity and part owner / sub designer for Obsidian Audio. So here is a good chance to benefit MS research while also getting a chance to win an awesome car audio bass package. We will be doing the drawing for the winner of the raffle on September 19th after the ride (which is itself on September 17th).

*added 08/29/2011* In addition to the above items, the raffle now additionally contains a Sundown Audio 125.2 and two Sundown Audio neo pro 8" woofers. That's right, the entire lot now contains the following:

1) Obsidian Audio 15" D2 subwoofer

1) Sundown Audio 1200D amplifier

1) Sundown Audio 125.2 amplifier

2) Sundown Audio 8" Neo Pro woofers

Edited by sundownz

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

*added 08/29/2011* In addition to the above items, the raffle now additionally contains a Sundown Audio 125.2 and two Sundown Audio neo pro 8" woofers. That's right, the entire lot now contains the following:

1) Obsidian Audio 15" D2 subwoofer

1) Sundown Audio 1200D amplifier

1) Sundown Audio 125.2 amplifier

2) Sundown Audio 8" Neo Pro woofers

Electrodynamic

Power handling is not a power requirement! Don't install suckage!

Simon Eichenberger is the man.

My PM's are disabled.

i'd like to make a donation. i clicked the link, but wanted to double check what exactly to do. do we click "donate to terri"?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

i'd like to make a donation. i clicked the link, but wanted to double check what exactly to do. do we click "donate to terri"?

I was wondering the same thing. Not sure if I need to donate to and if I should put all my personal info in the "personal note" box and "Sundown Audio" in the recognition name box or "vice versa"?

Thanks

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION