Renault trafic SQL Build from Scotland ...

i've been told that i need to get my build up here so decided it was time to let you guys see what happens over here in Scotland this project has been ongoing for 7 years now so there is a lot to post up and i hope you guys enjoy what you see

here goes the van started life in 2005 brand new a standard silver affair

van.jpg

but it was never destined to stay that way i had so many plans for this one the mods started before it even left the garage

being an ex-trucker this was the theme i wanted to carry over for the exterior look so at it's first show 6 months after in was purchased it looked like this side bars, light bars, sunvisor, alloy wheels ,nudge bar and spotlight

3aa0e3ba.jpg

f8215e65.jpg

emma022.jpg

and night time it certainly stood out

fogs002.jpg

vanlights008.jpg

then there was the audio build i had been in to car stereo for many years but this was going to be the biggest build to date

equiptment was

crystal audio 3 way front end run from a directed audio 700/6

crystal audio 2way rear end run from a direcred audio 250/4

and 4x 12" re se run from a pair off directed audio 1500d and a pair of optima yellow tops to fuel the system

built against the rear bulk head and looked like this

de5390fe.jpg

94d96e8e.jpg

99done011.jpg

then there was the sub box the van had to remain usable as a daily as i had now taken over a newsagents shop

so a stainless roll cadge was constructed

subcage001.jpg

and sub box was lifted in to place 60"x15"x15" including subs weighing in at 250lbs

subcage007.jpg

lots more to come

so a rear trim panel and front trim panel was made for the sub-box the

void was filled with wading and the whole interior was treated to dynamat extreme 5 bulk packs

then all the wood was varnished and sealed

abbiebirthday2008540.jpg

11062008310.jpg

5.jpg

the front end was dynamated too before door speakers were fitted

99done001.jpg

07062008300_2.jpg

07062008302_2.jpg

then it was on to rear interior lighting

blue spots in roof and a neon bar over subs and blue leds in sub boxes then amber over the batteries

audio005-1.jpg

audio002.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

volt meters very fitted into the rear view mirror as i didn't need this as i had a fixed bulk head

batteryterminals006.jpg

batteryterminals007.jpg

batteryterminals013.jpg

and source was a pioneer P90 and P90 DEQ with a P6 DVD in dash to five me a multi changer

29012007322.jpg

Kick Ass ride Sir !!!

I've been to Scotland a time or two ... Beautiful Country !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Very nice work... liking the lighting. Also, you should check out adam E`s clamshell build done by mazdawg, another renault van build :good:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/133477-adam-es-clamshell-wall-6-18-mmats-juggys-15kw/page__hl__%2Badam+%2Bclamshell__fromsearch__1

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Very nice work... liking the lighting. Also, you should check out adam E`s clamshell build done by mazdawg, another renault van build :good:

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

yip Adam is local to me and Mazdawg Paul has also had a little hand in my build triming a set off pods but were about 300 pictures away from that point lol as i said this has been on going for nearly 7 years hang in there because it goes to the next level soon 8)

Archived