thug motivation 101 the original... perfect bassrace song.. pretty much constant 41hz for 30+ seconds

not 41 hz but constant as fuck, not sure how it would do for competing though but E40 - Gargoyle Serenade

41hz ?

lol

anything around 35?

Got something constant 31. Too low?

Looking In my library, I got a fair amount of stuff around there.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Gorilla Zoe - Juice box

Ill find something... now i have the 2 tools to get damn deep. :)

thanks Thales.. much love.... :)

Some more goods.... thanks both my bosses... :)

IMG_0378_zps65c142a8.jpg

IMG_0379_zps37cc8580.jpg

and finally a AMM1 to get into it. :)

IMG_0380_zps68e4a9ae.jpg

thanks to my big boys.. LeAndre and Kevin.

Ill do you as proud, as i can. :shrug:

When you coming down to Az man, gotta give Phillip some competition down here ;)

lol..

right now, Phillip is on me..... He wins :( lol. And he deserves it. That build is epic nice.

He should be on here more... i told him hes a faggot over and over, but... meh.... he dont listen to me.. LOL

His latest score was awesome, can't wait to see it on full power. He told me a while back his goal was just to break 150 with the setup, I told him LOL you'll get that with some change to spare. I think having you both there would be awesome though, some groundpounders that can get loud (150+) and low would be different for a change :)

He does need to be on here though. I've told him to join a while back, his build would definitely get some attention. He's basically got a BL on the SPL group with all those pics so I might just ask him one day if I can throw it on here lol

And I used to have a nice list of unmolested songs for competing in your frequency range from my competing days, if you still need some let me know and I'll look for them :good:

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

His latest score was awesome, can't wait to see it on full power. He told me a while back his goal was just to break 150 with the setup, I told him LOL you'll get that with some change to spare. I think having you both there would be awesome though, some groundpounders that can get loud (150+) and low would be different for a change :)

He does need to be on here though. I've told him to join a while back, his build would definitely get some attention. He's basically got a BL on the SPL group with all those pics so I might just ask him one day if I can throw it on here lol

Oh i agree.

What is ODD? his low peak, and high peak is like IDENTICAL to mine... no shit.

We both low peak the same ISH, and high peak the same ISH...

He has me by a 10th or 2 right now. But, he is moving up, and so am i :)

I truly wish him the best, he has been a very very cool friend to me lately. And tbh, ive been in need of that. Lifes been a bit on the shits at the Blackwelder house as of late.

anyway, ... I truly hope we both only move up and up. For real.

That's true, never noticed that both your peaks are around the same frequency in two totally different vehicles and different box types but hey that would make for some good competing down here when you both are all dialed in

Phillips always been a cool cat, he happily gave me my first ever demo at my first ever soundoff years back when he had DC and Hifonics equipment.

You both are moving on up with the more testing and playtime you guys have on your setups, evertime I come in here there's always some improvement and good news :good:

And shit forreal? Hope all is well up there with you two, if you need anything I got you, just message me on here or FB...I think I sent you a request a while back but never got a reply, either way I got you bro even though we don't chat much

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Archived