-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

hope you have $10k plus to put into this build my firend is only doing 10k rms and just the amp and batteries hes at $4800

and the batteries you need to know more about them then the Ah

For a demo monster you're going to want a big reserve.

What gear are you planning on running?

I'm thinking I want to do (6) 15s either DC Level 6, Fi SP4, DD 9900s, Sundown NSv3, or PSi Platform 3s. And I was thinking maybe Taramps HD8000 for the amp, but than I want more than a single input, so probably (3) CT Sounds AT7000.1d.

hope you have $10k plus to put into this build my firend is only doing 10k rms and just the amp and batteries hes at $4800

This what what I need to know... what's more important to look for besides Ah? What specs matter when trying to put a system like this together. I'm basically just a fucking N00B that wants to get loud. I'm not gonna be doing this shit by myself, I'll be looking for experienced people in my area when I actually get down to the build, I'm just in Afghanistan until this summer, so I'm trying to figure it all out before I get home.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

I'm thinking I want to do (6) 15s either DC Level 6, Fi SP4, DD 9900s, Sundown NSv3, or PSi Platform 3s. And I was thinking maybe Taramps HD8000 for the amp, but than I want more than a single input, so probably (3) CT Sounds AT7000.1d.

This what what I need to know... what's more important to look for besides Ah? What specs matter when trying to put a system like this together. I'm basically just a fucking N00B that wants to get loud. I'm not gonna be doing this shit by myself, I'll be looking for experienced people in my area when I actually get down to the build, I'm just in Afghanistan until this summer, so I'm trying to figure it all out before I get home.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

Unless it's 30,000 boss watts then he's good with one batt and a stock alt.

I'd love to run DC 9k's or CT Sounds AT7000.1's or American Bass VFL1100.1's or RD Audio 9k or Cactus Sounds 8k... I will have to amp shop, after I sub shop. I'd love to get sponsored and get a slight discount if possible to get with one of the most badass companies in the game... (American Bass, DC Audio, Digital Designs, Sundown, etc).

Well since you have time do tons of research, plan everything out before you order anything and whatever you calculate your cost at add a few $g's on to that to cover the unexpected stuff.

I'd wait till you're state side so you can measure what you have room for before ordering for sure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You gotta prove yourself before you'd get sponsored, you know how many people those companies have trying to get a sponsorship discount from them?

My guess is a lot.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'll go to a bunch of shows when I get back, there should be a ton over the summer... hopefully somebody that's sponsored will help me out. I'm sure everybody is looking for that discount, I don't think tons of people look to get sponsored though. Either way, I'm sure companies can be as picky as they like with who they do and don't sponsor.

You gotta prove yourself before you'd get sponsored, you know how many people those companies have trying to get a sponsorship discount from them?
My guess is a lot.

Sponsorship takes a lot more then one would think.

You don't have to just go around to local comps, you literally have to drive cross country, attend every show within a certain distance, not only do you have to do comps but you have to go to every possible show that would give them exposure. That means car shows of every type.

The install has to be 100%, clean, unique, and easily stand out in a big crowd.

Really and honestly its easier and better to get in good with a local shop and represent then at shows of all kind right there in your local area.

Over time they will stay to give you better pricing.

I currently work at a local Rockford dealer however before I started working here I was getting a slight discount. I bought everything from them, had their decals on my car, went to every show possible for me. People would occasionally go in there saying I sent them (they knew me by name). They started to give me discounts more and more then a few feet of speaker wire or fused here and there for free when I'd go in there to buy some. I never asked for it I just received it. It got to the point I was just about getting employee pricing. I was even out of state for about a year and the owner was more then willing to sell to me at the same discounted price and ship it to me if I paid shipping.

Companies don't pick someone to sponsor based on the individual person wanting it. They pay attention to what people out there are doing what. They pick the people not asking for it, the people that don't need it, the people that has represented them, advertised for them, and always did great work.

If they want to sponsor you they will find you.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived