Sonic Electronix

I was just going to see if any of you guys with knowledge on Pioneer headunits could help me out. I just installed a Pioneer DEH-P7200HD last night and it works good except for one thing, when I plug my iPhone 3GS into it, it keeps throwing an error code saying "Error -19". According to the manual, that means there is a connection error. I called Sonic Electronix(where I purchased it) and they said to do a hard reset on the iPhone and that should clear it up. I did that and it still threw the code, it did the same thing with my buddys iPhone 4 as well. Note that it will do this randomly, sometimes it will go 30 minutes just fine, and when it does throw the code, changing the source seems to temporarily resolve the issue. And its only doing this with the USB input. Any suggestions before I attempt to return this unit?

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

It did the same with me i had the 4200ub

It was very picky with my 3gs most of the time but my friends 4 on the os 4.0.1 worked evwn tho i had the same os and we were both jailbroken

I just used to plug an unplug it a few times and it would work but idk of if you already tried that too

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

It did the same with me i had the 4200ub

It was very picky with my 3gs most of the time but my friends 4 on the os 4.0.1 worked evwn tho i had the same os and we were both jailbroken

I just used to plug an unplug it a few times and it would work but idk of if you already tried that too

Yeah I'm seriously considering swapping the Pio out for a JVC arsenal unit which has about the same features and price. I helped my friend install a cheapo $99 JVC unit that he bought from wal mart about 2 weeks ago and he's had no problems with it at all. Funny thing is I went for Pioneer in the first place because I though they were supposed to have a reputation for being reliable/trouble free.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

I have the same damn problem with my ipod touch 3g. Only it only gives me that code with songs I downloaded from this site. It doesn't do it with songs I ripped form cds or songs I bought off itunes. I feel your pain. It frustrating as f#%k. You could try resetting the deck too. Don't know if you did but I didn't see that you did in your original post.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

off topic, but do you have the same youtube name?

Yeah I used to but I closed it because I kept getting spammed by this asshole. My new username is 92ASC. Do I know you on YT? haha

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

I have the same damn problem with my ipod touch 3g. Only it only gives me that code with songs I downloaded from this site. It doesn't do it with songs I ripped form cds or songs I bought off itunes. I feel your pain. It frustrating as f#%k. You could try resetting the deck too. Don't know if you did but I didn't see that you did in your original post.

Yeah I haven't reset the deck yet, I guess I'll try that next. I've also still got my old 30GB video iPod so I think I'm gonna try that and see if I have any more luck.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

mine does the same shit, just unplug it, then plug it back in, ive mastered this wile driving :), i use my AUX mostly tho, i dont like the nav to much of this h/u for the USB

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog