Cleaned Out A Foreclosed House... Pictures

Me and VJ (mini cooper kid) cleaned out this entire filthy, vile house and backyard... ugh God. Jesus Christ. No words for this one... Just no words.

Posted Image

Starting the morning off right. Waiting in the Mini for VJ to purchase my crack.

Posted Image

Dark ass tint. double 5 on the sides, 15% on the windshield, 5% strip over the 15% windshield...

Posted Image

Cracks on the way

Posted Image

Got it. Lets do this shit.

Posted Image

Oh god I'm not ready.

Posted Image

By this point my story gets a little bit fucked up, but we already cleaned out the living room and some other rooms in the house by this point, and the shit out front is what needs to be chopped up so we can fit this entire fucking house in the dumpster.

Posted Image

Living room was filled with mainly smelly. The shit people leave behind huh?

Posted Image

Living room and bed room trash. I dont have too many pictures of how the inside was with the garbage in it, but it was bad. I do have some pictures of the inside of the mothers room which was seperate from the house. Talk about some trashy living conditions (if thats how she lived, I dont know Im assuming though since the house was FUCKING FORECLOSED)

Posted Image

God I wish I took more pictures of the inside. Bank notices, receipts, other financial paper work were thrown all through out the room. Someone was going through some shit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The window to the room.

Posted Image

Nothing a little bit of magic cant fix. Or a little bit of throwing every god damn thing onto the air mattress than heaving it into the dumpster. Right on.

Posted Image

Place was covered with bins, helped out alot in our journey to cleanliness though.

Posted Image

Whats this a junkyard? No a fucking backyard.

Posted Image

Yeap.

Posted Image

Yup.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Posted Image

Oh cool 3 nice little mason jars? Funny story about these. Me and VJ are on our way to the dumpster to completely smash them into little bits when my curiosity brings me to opening one. As soon as the rubber seal popped off a stench so foul and a sight so fucking unforgettable hit me the only thing I could do was drop the jar to the ground and scream "VJ." These 3 little masonry jars were filled with feces. Human SHIT. We lost alot of motivation after that and had to take a good 30 minute break in the Mini with the AC on to regain control of ourselves. It was intense.

Back to the backyard.

Posted Image

Cool little pond in the back. Probably for swimming.

Posted Image

Definitely for swimming.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dawg I fucking love bad company and Kenny Loggins! Yup these were outside. Along with forks, tampons, clothes, you name it.

Posted Image

Some shoes.

Posted Image

Some stereotypical 1920's African American statue that I broke the head off of.

Posted Image

HA HA HA OH VJ YOUR HILARIOUS. Anyways back to the inside of the house for a bit.

Posted Image

Front door to the house, everything cleaned out.

Posted Image

Kitchen/living room. Everything has been cleaned out.

Posted Image

Little sun room area that was filled with 50+ pounds of clothes and strange purchases like clocks, calendars, books, and cd's, that were all in the wrappers still, never opened or used... strange.

Posted Image

One of the rooms in the house, for sure a suicide.

Posted Image

Yeah no doubt a suicide.

Posted Image

Yeap. Suicide.

We then went and explored the sketchy disgusting room that I talked about earlier. It was connected to a shed like building in the back and had a small bathroom all interconnected. Plenty of places to hide your heroin and hypodermics needles. (shit we didn't find them :rolleyes: )

Posted Image

Shed/bathroom entrance.

Posted Image

VJ doing his thing...

teamsundown-1.jpg

Posted Image

OH FUCK A WASP. He flew out of that room so fast.

Posted Image

Vj fucking with the wasp. Not alot to see really. Well we went, ate some lunch, and then it was time to tackle the backyard again. Kind of underestimated that one...

Posted Image

But anything is possible.

Posted Image

anything.

Posted Image

Not alot?

Posted Image

Yea right. A good 8 hours of work. We are DONE. Damn I am exhausted, no working on his wall tonight. Enjoy the pictures, figured a couple of you guys were curious about what a kid walling a mini cooper does in his free time. Oh and what a 11 year old kid driving an Escalade does in his free time.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Ive done that before The owner of the house actually had me bring my Skidsteer there and end up tearing the whole house down after he realized what his old tenets had done to the place he wanted me to demo the interior orignally and when i met him on the job i had a few guys that where going to be doing all the work i was going to just be the boss so to speak i said to the customer. Look man its really not worth the money i said if i was you i would just have me demo the whole house he called me back an hour later and said to just take the whole fucker down and send him the bill.

Lol the way some people live(d)...

Its pathetic in a way, but also sad...

How can you come home to that? honestly.....

But to top it off, I know a house 40 times worse and is being lived in...

Pictures wont do this place justice. I thought about making a video of it and sending it into Clean sweap.......

damn thats alot of work. how do you guys get jobs doin this and how does it pay? just outta curiousity.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

damn thats alot of work. how do you guys get jobs doin this and how does it pay? just outta curiousity.

Mine paid by the job and paid very well 4 grand is what i charged and that was for 1 day now that was also taking down a whole house and taking it to the dump in a dump trailer. I get my jobs by just knowing people who have rental properties and bad renters The normal rate for this work is usaully like $15 to $20 an hour i think

The foreclosed homes aren't too bad.

It's the fire, multiple shooting or tear gas houses that sucked. I was an estimator for a contractor that did just insurance work. It sucked

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived