Jump to content

im45pl

Members
  • Posts

    992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by im45pl

  1. i guess i like the familiar
  2. Turkey and coke... as always. Dunno how everyone keeps changing drinks. For the last 17 years i have change bourbon once and beer twice
  3. Never got into the honey, a couple of my mates love it though
  4. After many years of being faithful, i have finally moved on from Jim Beam to Wild Turkey as the go to
  5. Well done mate, I am not a huge animal guy but it still makes the blood boil when people mistreat them so badly
  6. Since I have to rebuild my box due to a water leak I was thinking of going for a 4th order enclosure, question is what cubic footage would be required in the sealed section? Any info would be appreciated
  7. bloody fantastic! looks mint, all around from the woofers to the finish on the box... love it
  8. what did the triangle say to the circle?.......... you're pointless! hahaha
  9. I want one so bad... don't even know why though I have no use for one lol
  10. I emailed xs about these and I gotta say I was impressed with the response time and info, as soon as I can get the cash together I will be ordering some of these... excited as this should save me money in suspension upgrades and also make the car a much nicer thing to drive and give me a lot more room in the back... now to find shit I can sell lol
  11. considering I spent 6k on 12 x agm batts, I wouldn't hesitate to buy some of these given their light weight and fast recharge... really considering getting a couple ... now to search for cash
  12. Video 3 for anybody who wants to see it. Gotta say its a good idea so you don't mess the car up
  13. we need shows like this in australia
×
×
  • Create New...