This is a walk around of my boat system. I was working on it earlier this year, but took time off since Miami gets so fucking hot starting at the end of April.
I have built a new box for the sub. That one was not cutting it anymore, massive air leaks, shitty carpet job.... etc...
Eventually I will be building a new dash with new gauges and switch panel and LED indicators.
here is a video of the prototype circuit
excuse my hairy ass leg. I couldnt figure out another way to get everything in the shot.
I've got a 5 ch 700 watt amp up front thats driving the coaxials and the sub. Eventually I'm gonna toss these speakers and throw some kicker marine components up front, and the kicker marine coaxs on the rear bench. Then might add some speakers and a marine wired remote on the swim deck that way you can jam from behind the boat in the water
ty