Jump to content

chrishova

Members
  • Posts

    544
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by chrishova

  1. And my stock pins are in the spots where there aren't any pins on the VCM plug
  2. My '97 Grand Prix has a 2 pin oval plug, is there any way I can make it work for the 4 pin plug on the VCM? My AD244 alt. has all 4 pins and it works fine without the VCM, in fact, too well! I charge at 15.2v, but I don't have my amp in, so I need this VCM to work!
  3. Still lookin...
  4. Howz about the D3100's?!?!? I've been checking hourly for 2, for now, than 1 a month untill my exhaust hits the ground...
  5. I always used 3/4'' MDF, but I've been seeing alot of birch boxes. I'll try it on the SMD rebuild. I saw it at Lows for like $10 more than MDF. Any other pointers, do you still use 3/4'' ? ( any other pointers will be helpful)
  6. I am just going to get some D3100's... What is the normal price? I was looking for your e.mail for this question. I saw the 7% code was cancelled... I can wait for the rush to die down, I'm waiting for my SMD to get reconed, anway... ...
  7. I will say 35...
  8. Bump! This one is lonely!!! I'm going to be running a SAZ3500 @ .5 ohms, going to need more!!!!!
  9. Can anybody do that ? If so, THANK YOU! I didn't see any 3100's on the site...
  10. I am looking for an XS POWER D3100. 2 if the price is right, Must be useable, resting good, you know!!! paypal ready
  11. Name: Grand Prix's (1997) Date Added: 04 March 2012 - 07:39 PM Owner: chrishova Short Description: Her GTP, and my SE View Vehicle
  12. Congrats bassman! - Chris "Dickhead" H. O.V., VA.
  13. Hit me up!! I'm in Norfolk!!!!!
  14. See I knew you'd be bangin again! Love the AA's!!! I still haven't put that alt in YET! I think I figured it out and should have that Iraggi 300 in my Grand Prix as soon as I get over this cold! KEEP BANGING!!!
  15. Thank you DECAF! You with the help of my Steve Meade 15", ya'll really moved me, my windsheild, my whole car, plenty of Deer Park, and everything that was close to me and my car! Please keep in touch! I'm sure plenty of us will still be looking for you!!!
  16. BEEN SUB'D to the SMD sub!!! Mr. Smelly always keeps us on our toes!!! Love the SMD!!!
  17. I just want a hoodie, a(nother) shirt, and a hat, please!
  18. Right now it's @ 29- 30, I love it!!!! Everyone says tune higher for comps, but I love the lows! I only have 4cu ft to work with.... 36'' w 17'' h 16'' deep...
  19. One SMD in a trunk of a Grand Prix, I'm going to re-do the whole box, put the driver in the middle, and put a port on both sides, if I'm reading this right, and block off one port, I will go from 35htz for daily to about 45htz for comps...
  20. I got the 5902, with the fancy FOB, will these work? Deals on multiples?!?!
×
×
  • Create New...