Jump to content

chrishova

Members
  • Posts

    544
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by chrishova

  1. "Kiss My A**" - Jadakiss, (not you, personally), Busta Rhymes, AZ, Common, I could go on for days....
  2. I think "audioanonymous" does, I just p.m.'d him about some. I also saw folks chatting about "McMaster-Carr" having them, but I couldn't find what I want...
  3. You make buss bars?!?!

  4. I'm kinda new to the whole forum, but I love this one!!! Congrats and here's to many more!!!!!!!!! :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:
  5. Good question, I need to know too for my SMD box, I have just enough depth so that the mounting stud will have to rest on the back of the box...
  6. How much for a dual alt bracket for a '97 Grand Prix 3.8 L 3800?
  7. I would like the Toolmaker copper dual input terminals...
  8. Thank you David! A pic of the woofer on it would be nice, some people still don't know what SMD is, sorry, I'm in VA!
  9. No SMD's on SMD forum for sale....
  10. MEEE TOOOOOOOO!!!
  11. '97 Pontiac Grand Prix

    Eibach, K&N, Flowmaster, ZZ Performance, etc.

  12. Got a big amp (SAZ3500D), now I need a bigger WOOFER!!!

  13. how much to ship to 23503? What are the dimensions?
  14. I would like some SMD gear and stickers too! The ones with the warning labels are nice! I could use a new hat too!
  15. O.k., I took out the Fi and put in the Havoc on the T1000! Soundr=ed great till I tradedboth RF 1000's for a SAZ3500D... Whats next?!?!?

  16. Havoc is sold to a local with a BRAND NEW Lexus!!! Going to be crazy!!! I post pics if yall want... I am still looking for a 15" that will take my new SAZ3500D all day !!!!
  17. A 15" DC XL will do it, too...
  18. Are they for a '97-'03? How much for a pair?!?!
  19. I want a 15" one of those!!!
  20. So will it take a SAZ3500? If so, I want one!!! I don't want to put my AA Havoc on it, I just got it reconed!
×
×
  • Create New...