**** EDIT** MY PICTURES DO NOT HAVE MY FORUM NAME, SO I GUESS THIS WILL NEED TO BE DELETED UNTIL I CAN GET NEW PICTURES TOMORROW. SORRY MODS ****
Waited months for this to arrive, only to have my entire front end of my car totaled last weekend by a dipshit. I have full coverage, but it didnt cover my custom made alternator, and its turning into a hassle to fight with the insurance people. So I am going to just sell this and wait a few months to see what happens with my Eclipse.
I have a brand new DC Audio XL12 M2 (new motor design)
Never seen power. Only pulled out of the box for pictures. Ships in original box, with original packaging from DC.
Options:
Dual 1 Ohm Coil
Blue DC audio dust cap
2200 RMS /4400 Max (you know the drill, can handle more on clean power)
From the DC site:
Shipping will not be cheap!
$415 OBO + Shipping takes it.
PM me here, or email me directly: admin at migunrack.com