Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. I would disconnect the regular battery from the agm's and charge separately, but if you don't wanna disconect them then I would use the agm setting. That's just what I would do though.
  2. The nissan does look nicer but I like honda so that's what I voted for
  3. Here's one I like from thug life
  4. Here you go, read nathans post at the bottom: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97148-what-happnes-with-xs-power/
  5. Mount any way except upside down
  6. You can only wire that sub to 1ohm or 4ohms that's why I say to wire to 4ohms
  7. Yes turn your bass boost all the way down. As for your gain you need a dd-1 or o-scope to set it up properly. What are you wired to? You should wire in series to a 4ohm load and see if that helps cause that amp is 1000 watts at 1.5-4 ohms
  8. Here u go http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119602-dc-price-reqest-thread/page__pid__1912911__st__980#entry1912911
  9. There is a price request thread
  10. Yes its a scam. I've gotten those also. I only accept cash when I sell on craigslist. Don't be scared to check if the money is real in front of the person either. At first I didn't do it but then I saw a guy checking my money when I sold something to him and he was telling me about fake money that he saw before, so ever since that I check the money in front of the person. This right here pretty much tells you that that's a scam, and it also sais not to give out your paypal info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams
  11. Just so you guys know where I got that an xp3000 would be good for 3000 watts was in page 6 of the group buy thread where scottie posted this: "Choosing which XP series battery to use is made fast and easy by referring to the part number. The model number is the wattage recommendation, so for example, if you have a 750W system, you should add the XP750 to your existing charging system. If you have a 2,000W system, choose the XP2000. If you are building a massive ground pounder with 30kW, you need 10 x XP3000's. If you want to add more capacity so it can play for extended periods of time, then add more as needed to create the desired capacity. It never hurts to have more capacity than needed... the more battery power you have, the higher your voltage will stay under load, and the louder your system will play." http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132241-xs-poweraudio-savings-smd-group-buy-2012/page__st__100
  12. Here you go http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/crescendo/110124-crescendo-pa-mids.html Thanks Np
  13. Here you go http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/crescendo/110124-crescendo-pa-mids.html
  14. I read that an xp3000 is good for 3000 watts
  15. Here is the prices you are looking for http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/crescendo/79332-crescendo-sex-new-amp-pics.html
  16. Maybe small brass posts. Unless your gonna just use ring terminals and screw em in
  17. no clue how do you erase the other post? You probably accidentally hit post twice. Just change the title name and stuff you wrote inside to like delete
  18. I wouldn't do it cause I think it has way to many miles on it
  19. Check your spam in your email. I thought he didn't reply to mine and it turns out it had went to spam
  20. Check out this website.. http://www.ram-designs.com/
×
×
  • Create New...