Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. Thanks, I guess that's what I'm gonna have to do. It just seems harder since I've never done it before but sounds like its pretty easy then. So I won't need a spring compressor?
  2. I looked at my manual yesterday but I didn't find it but then again I was at work on lunch break in a hurry so maybe I didn't look good enough. Imma check it again and see if its in there. Thanks!
  3. Does anyone know how I can find out the length and diameter of my cars rear springs withought having to take them out? I have a 2007 honda accord 4door, and I need some taller rear springs cause of all the weight in the back and my 22s, I already have spacers in them but I lifted it as far as they can go so I wanna try to find the height and diameter of my stock ones so I can get some that are about 2.5" taller. I tried googling it and I called honda and they just said to look it up on the internet cause they didn't have that info. So can someone please help? Thanks!
  4. Congradulations! That's a great feeling.
  5. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115478-anyone-know-a-15ohm-stable-amp/page__p__1621143__fromsearch__1#entry1621143
  6. With a 12v batt and your car on then your voltage should be at about 14.4 cause that's around what your alt charges at.
  7. Beats by dre has some for 199, I'm on mobile so I can't really post a link but check out crutchfield.com
  8. I like spm's music, but the hooks kill his songs a lot of the time, cause like tonedeaf said "the singers are terrible" lol. Here is a few that I like. Hope they work cause I'm on my cell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzDGQ5ffzE
  9. youtube.com/watch?v=uNU2XDoUtlI I hope that works? Thanks, it does work
  10. Nevermind, I figured out how to do it
  11. Do u got a link cause I can't see the one u posted on my cell phone
  12. If you don't wanna try them in parallel then You'd probably see the most out of the sub and amp by just running one sub to that amp
  13. I was gonna ask this also
  14. I hope this month goes by fast so I can have mine
  15. Thanks for explaining for me fox_racin4
  16. What do you mean by better late than never? I meant its better to drive safe and get to a place late than to drive fast and wreckless and then crash and never get there
  17. Good to hear your ok! And yes drive safe, better late than never
×
×
  • Create New...