Jump to content

SlamminBeats

Members
  • Posts

    3974
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SlamminBeats

  1. i wouldt say either last longer than the other.... depends on the application
  2. i see that for real though, i remember kickers never doing jack below 40 hz 40 hz!!! thats not even bass yet!
  3. edit your first post and delete that price man. obviously you got a good deal. what dealer?
  4. ill take blown products here ppl! PM me
  5. Title says it I need like 10 ft ill take 300 amp fuses from them also will take any type of 0 gauge ring terminals trying to save money on this stuff by going used. PM ASAP
  6. For those questioning if i have the CD
  7. Come on fox... you got to go... love your truck x2
  8. this less power means bigger box...in theory
  9. I see what he's spittin' Accounting at Michigan State Go Green! Go White! Can't Read Can't write (I had to) Ok ok be that way :twirl:
  10. please tell me not in a trunk car. otherwise im doing something wrong.
  11. Nice man. Your work is appreciated!
  12. 100% positive feedback He was the buyer quick transaction, no BS'ing through messages. Easy to deal with ! Thank you sir.
  13. I see what he's spittin' Accounting at Michigan State Go Green! Go White! Can't Read Can't write (I had to)
  14. economics University of Michigan Go Blue M
  15. Deal of the month here someone buy this and flip it or something
  16. bump buy me offer me something
  17. still have PM's sent its going in a flat rate box $110 to anyone in the us to you door
×
×
  • Create New...