Jump to content

Bean

Members
  • Posts

    132
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bean

  1. i have a 2200
  2. price shipped to 37721?
  3. Sorry bout the last post Steve...need to read better. thanks for the sale.
  4. I can do 300 on 2 of them shipped to 37721.....Can you do that?
  5. Sorry about that just saw the date thanks for the deal!
  6. Hey Kevin I need 4 of these. Pm me with a deal please.
  7. Also if you have any sets of 4 15s let me know. Any Brand
  8. I am working on a wall build in my buddys honda accord. I need 4 of the Audioque SDC 2.5 15s. I am looking for all 4 in great to perfect condition. Hit me up if you have some of these or know anyone that does. I have plenty of stuff to trade if that is needed.
  9. will u sell the subs?
  10. Im excited for this def plan on picking one up as soon as they are dropped along with hopefully a DD1. Go easy with my wallet Steve lol
  11. I do compete with MECA and thats why I was trying to figure out the best way to "defeat" box rise. Thanks bkolfo4 for all of your help. I am in the processing of reconing to a D1 and plan onadding more amps in the future. The first thing I planned to do was build a new box but thanks for saving me some money and telling me that isnt the best option. I will let you guys know more once I get my sub reconed.
  12. Happy Birthday SMD. Been here less than a year and every question I have ran into has been answered due to this forum. Awesome job everyone.
  13. bump for more help
  14. the total rise is 3.5 at 45Hz so with the amp at 1. I assume the box is rising 2.5.
  15. I finally got around to clamping my amp and realized I had alot of box rise(around 2.5). I was wondering if anyone here had ideas of how to control this and how to get this down were my D2 sub can see more power at 1 ohm. For your information, I have an AQ HDC3 18 D2 in a removable port box tuned to 33 Hz on the daily and around 40 for the competition. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...