Jump to content

civicman

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    709
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by civicman

  1. I no but I'm not saying lol
  2. I dont have any fuses Mecca is new to me but fun
  3. I thought I was in competitors corner
  4. Wayne Harris when can u post the upper lake show it's been a long time thank you
  5. Wayne Harris when will the points post for upper lake it's been a Long time thank u
  6. Big shout out to Vince for having this show today ssc was in the house and the judges for doing a good job peace
  7. I had a good time today mick and Clayton came out and bass race that was good time rays out there knocking Walls down 156.9 good numbers . See every one tomarrow have a drive
  8. I run 18 volts in my hoe I love the power . What kind of 16 volts batt do you carry and prices on the xs batts thank u
  9. I can do that for u see every body on sat
  10. Danny I have yours and ray trophys at my shop ray if your in sac we are open from 8 to 5 these are some big trophys I made that trip to ok for wf I made that's long ass drive
  11. I've been running lv5 fives for years on clean power
  12. They will fuck some shit up . Try 4 of them it fucks the hole truck up
  13. They will fuck some shit up . Try 4 of them it fucks the hole truck up
  14. I used my cc1 and the dd1 one all the time . It make the work faster and no worrys
  15. Thanks Steve for my dd1 and my cc1i use them all the time I will hit u up when my family plays again
  16. Happy birthday bro
  17. I had my on lol it was a blast all weekend lots of big car nice dc audio 4 life
  18. Rusty give me a call it's Nyman
  19. Where in indy
×
×
  • Create New...