Sonic Electronix

i dont understand really.. So you want to build a box in the seat, but seal it from the trunk? Why not wall it off then? Or better yet just put it in the trunk? I don't understand why people put boxes in the backseat honestly other than a wall. It totally seems pointless.

btw, your avatar is fucking win lol.

it is pointless if not done right.....

i had a box for 4 12s just put in the backseat it sounds like shit.

built a box for 4 15s made it in a wall just didnt seal it off sounded like shit.

laid it flat all 4 15s facing up sealed the trunk off WAYY louder.

if you dont wanna wall it just do a BIG box make everything level and seal it off from the trunk if you dont seal it off it will sound like shit.

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Basically....a box just sitting on your backseat would probably sound like shit, and if you really want to be loud just go into the trunk. The waves won't mature fast enough and you will have to deal with pressurizing the cabin. You say you know what you're doing...but this just seems like a bad idea. But on another note, its your install. Do it, and see if you like it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

this is basically what im doing. a little different. with 15"s and the port facing foward. it should sound good.

its just like walling but you can see out your back window.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Basically....a box just sitting on your backseat would probably sound like shit, and if you really want to be loud just go into the trunk. The waves won't mature fast enough and you will have to deal with pressurizing the cabin. You say you know what you're doing...but this just seems like a bad idea. But on another note, its your install. Do it, and see if you like it.

I can atest to this. When my wall broke, I threw a box in the back seat with 2 15's for temporary beat. It got loud but sounded like shit. Box was built well and to spec, but it was bad. So if you still want to do it, make sure everything is sealed off as good as possible, but would probably not be that much harder to go ahead and wall it, you don't need to see out the back window.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread