State of Hawaii trying to ban ALL aftermarket systems

exo is spreading the word

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i wonder what this would be like if they tried to do this to florida lol

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

he isnt here. maybe he is still fighting the good fight lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I made an oppose injunction but its a little too late now lol. I want to see the outcome though.

He is in Hawaii tho which is 5 hours behind EST and so on so its like almost noon there.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

10120087.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B3B7071D257FC039E0812C09539B3E5DC9A70989E2D25ACECA3AEED2C87CB720

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Meh, if it passes as written, who cares.

Law is INCREDIBLY literal.

Read their retarded bill, note the bold parts:

"No person shall install, possess, or operate in any motor vehicle an in-dash or mounted radio, cassette tape, compact disc, digital video disc, or digital music device other than the original equipment in which there are:"

Only talks about sources, because the person who wrote it is utterly ignorant of car audio.

So you have to run a source that doesn't have any subwoofers in it... gee, that's not hard. Unless you're a total basshead and glassed a sub to your iPod.

Shit guys, better not put any subs in your DVDs...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

http://ceoutlook.com/hawaii-car-audio-bill-killed/

I believe I speak for everyone when I say Marcus Oshiro, go fuck yourself.

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5 Sedan

Mechman 320 Amp Alternator

XS Power D2400

Alpine CDE-HD149BT

Stinger RCA's

Ampere Audio 150.4

4 Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5"s and 2 Super Tweeters Per Door (For now)

Few goodies coming soon for the trunk.

i just found out the bill has been rejected !!http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_133424136725359&notif_t=group_activity

The Bill has been Permanently deferred at the recommendation of Rep Oshiro when he was faced with overwhelming opposition. Thank you all for your support! Now we need to look at the alarm bill. Stay tuned.

we must now work with Rep. Oshiro to find a solution to this problem that won't curtail our rights and force us out of business. We will need to find a way to penalize the individuals who disrespect the law and society in general with out infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens who enjoy their sounds responsibly. I shall be working with Rep. Oshiro to to just that. But I need you guys to encourage all the car audio shops to band with me in my effort to find a happy solution so that bills such as these won't sneak up on us again. Let's use our new found goodwill with Rep. Oshiro to fight HB63 the alarm bill!

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Archived