State of Hawaii trying to ban ALL aftermarket systems

We did all this in 2 days...now we just need to work WITH him on2 more things...a proper noise abatement law, and that stupid alarm law...

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Yup we did a really good job spreading this far and wide in the very short time we had, and again I wanna say thanks to all you guys that helped by emailing in testimonials. I don't care what the comments on the news video is saying, the community down here is going to try our best to work with him, show him what we're really about, and try to turn around the public's popular misconception that all of us are punk kids who just want to bother everyone. This is just the start, but one of the habib shop owners down here seems to be doing all she can to work with him.

This is great, I cant say how good it makes me feel to know i did my part(small as it was) to help out i hope we can do this in the main land. The publics view of us as a whole as become so scued(sp?) from the truth its terrible. They have no idea how much we actually care about the disrespectful individuals that give us a bad name. I think main streets, highways, turnpikes, and parking lots(to a point) are free game. If your are close to and or next to a house and or business you should keep the bass down to a respectable level unless otherwise notified by the owner and or residents of the area. Also a time limit shall be set. Maybe after 10:30 in a residential area it should be kept very quiet and this law goes for stock systems as well.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Im so happy it didnt passs!!!!! some people amaze me.... Yea a 10 broke my front windshield <_< Oh really?

With the right deadner you can shut your car up

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I was looking at that vid about freakouts truck and the side news was a bit odd....

"Dad high on meth puts baby in freezer"

"Teacher charged with choking students"

What the hell? :rofl:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

The surprising part was that I was playing Michael Jackson obviously since it isn't bass heavy and since it will appeal to a wider age range. At first I had my sub at like -10 since I was really trying to drive home the fact that just because you have a big sub and big amp doesn't mean your car is going to be loud outside. The news guy had to tell me to make it louder since it wasn't picking up well on the camera, so I turned my sub to the level I normally have it at. I guess for once having my front speakers blown helped me out since normally the mids travel decently with the car sealed up, but I only have my rear speakers off the deck right now lol

Yup we did a really good job spreading this far and wide in the very short time we had, and again I wanna say thanks to all you guys that helped by emailing in testimonials. I don't care what the comments on the news video is saying, the community down here is going to try our best to work with him, show him what we're really about, and try to turn around the public's popular misconception that all of us are punk kids who just want to bother everyone. This is just the start, but one of the habib shop owners down here seems to be doing all she can to work with him.

Carmina Ahmad...she has a facebook page dedicated to this bill, and is going to meet with him next week. I've offered my services to her as well. Considering hawaii is in my territory I'm going to pay very close attention to this, and do all I can to protect the dealers and customers on Island. I'm hoping we can even change some of the existing laws...like the whole "no blue lights" for alarms.

Also, this is a priority for MERA, SEMA and CEA. There will be major attention paid by the big players in this industry

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived