Jump to content

Will The Baby Come Today?


David

Recommended Posts

Posted

i was wondering when you were gonna have it. hope it goes well man!

anytime now I think , shit, if the damn doc wasnt playin hookie, she would be here by now.
Posted

ugh i dont look forward to mine having ours it will be the first time in 2 years i'll HAVE to see the in laws

Grats

Posted

as soon as she is born, there will be pics, lots of em.

yea Im lucky no inlaws to deal with.

Posted

well when she do come, congrats!!!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

congratulations David on number 6 it is? Wow man, I have one, and beggin for another. hope everything goes flawlessly

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 762 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...