Sundown Audio

power acoustic amps

ROAD_DOG

+to+

-to-

ok so i would have to run another wire for negative from the front batt to the rear batt or can i just ground the second negative

If you have a front battery and your wanting to put in a rear always ground to the front battery.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

+to+

-to-

ok so i would have to run another wire for negative from the front batt to the rear batt or can i just ground the second negative

If you have a front battery and your wanting to put in a rear always ground to the front battery.

ok i see front positive post to rear postive post and front negative post to rear negative post. and this second battery it acts as if it were to be a capacitor

Caps are not useless. They just require the knowledge of when and how it will benefit a set up. If you don't know, then dont knock. Not saying he should keep the cap, just saying don't call it useless in a system because you guys don't know how to properly use one.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Capacitors are unless in systems. They drain. Batteries give power.

Caps give power too... Just for a reallly short moment, then they drain and need to recharge themselves.

Batteries don't make power, they store them, a much bigger amount then caps and they can hold it longer.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

guys i have a 1200rms amp and a 300rms amp on a 70 amp alt with the big 3 and stock battery. i barely drop while driving. i dont think he needs a second battery

listen to him looking at his sig of stuff he is running it is sounded like what you ethier have or what to run so just ask him for any questions

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s