Jump to content

Got a trade offer last night.... Thoughts???


Recommended Posts

Posted

I got an offer last night to trade my 2002 Cavy which is in rough shape due to sun damage. Only has 96,000 on it... plus $1000

For a 99' Tahoe with 190k on it... I want something bigger partially for audio purposes. That and 4wd would be nice in Iowa...

Insurance is just about the same the only thing kinda holding me back is miles and gas mileage...

Thoughts on the trade???

Posted

If you don't mind filling the gas tank up everytime you pull out of the driveway then go for it. :D

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

any pic

I can post up pics tonight going out to look at it and test drive it here in a bit today... I have seen it before its in really good shape. Tranny just got rebuilt and is still under warranty.

Posted

If you don't mind filling the gas tank up everytime you pull out of the driveway then go for it. :D

Thats what I am kinda afraid of... it actually my stepdads vehicle but he really never uses it as he has his 05 F-250. He says hes been getting around 16mpg which is a far cry from my 27-32 I get in the cavy granted closer to 27 with the lvl4 in the back seat! :P

Posted

He's probably gettin less than 16 I have a sim offer from sis in law my 02 dodge 1500 for her 01 tahoe 4x4 and I'm still debating it

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

The miles are whats holding me back. I am going out there now going to look around on it and give it the "white glove" inspection :P I will post pics of both vehicles when I get back later tonight!

Posted

190 is a lot of miles. Way to many for me

x2 has the trans been repaired on the tahoe? warranty on the work ?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2771 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...