whats it take

zayres29

found these

mids

tweets

i cant find any "normal" tweets that have the power handling im looking for

titanium tweeters will sound pretty damn harsh. if you get something that is 8ohm then you really dont need to worry about power. and as far as output, i hear my 8ohm 4"s over my subs and i do 150db. so it really isnt anything you need to worry about. plus just turning the gain down will do what you need.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

that audiosavings deal looks good, but if you want PE midbass, look at the selenium 6" or the dayton reference 7"

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

that audiosavings deal looks good, but if you want PE midbass, look at the selenium 6" or the dayton reference 7"

i can only find one review of the speakers it was on amazon and the person seemed really impressed so i dont know i might try it cant decide so many things to consider :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: :trippy:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

If you don't need ipod/bluetooth hookup you can get 8V Eclipse units for $150-200 all the time. I highly recommend the 8443 and 8053. They're older, but sound great and are super easy to use/navigate. You can't do all of the crossover work on the amp itself, since the can only HP or LP on each pair of channels.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

If you don't need ipod/bluetooth hookup you can get 8V Eclipse units for $150-200 all the time. I highly recommend the 8443 and 8053. They're older, but sound great and are super easy to use/navigate. You can't do all of the crossover work on the amp itself, since the can only HP or LP on each pair of channels.

they can be bandpassed as well

but ill look into those units id like to have the ipod though

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

they can be bandpassed as well

Ah, I figured the switchable options were for HP-Full-LP...can't really tell what it says in the pics on their site. It looks like 300hz is your highest crossover point anyways, so it really won't be of any use. Maybe they were planning on people using them for dedicated mids or something?

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Archived