Kryptonite's 4th order blow through?!?!

Where dis you get those green lights from? And how much were they

They are on partsexpress, just type in cathode lighting. It should come up, they have green, red and blue. The pricing is different for each one. The greens come individually for like $8 i think and the reds come as pairs for $10, but double check the site.

Even with all that edead it would still flex a lot.Edead is a bad deadener. :peepwall:

I may use it on the floor and rear body panels. The roof will def. need it and with the headliner in, the eDead should stick, i'm gonna make sure the surfaces are prepped really good and use a heatgun for good measure. If it falls oh well, i got 50 sqft for $100 shipped so it'd be a lesson learned haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Where in Buffalo are you located? I'd be very interested in swinging by sometime this summer and checking out the TSNS.

and @dwright27: Those green cold cathodes should be available on Newegg- they're a Logisys 12" dual cold cathode kit, made for computers, but run 12v.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

DSCN0593.jpg

this pic makes it look like its not even a sub lol def shock factor there mang. bet some people will be like "WTF is that? a speaker?" i like

Where in Buffalo are you located? I'd be very interested in swinging by sometime this summer and checking out the TSNS. and @dwright27: Those green cold cathodes should be available on Newegg- they're a Logisys 12" dual cold cathode kit, made for computers, but run 12v.

I'm about 20 minutes south of the city in West Seneca. If you come up on a wednesday, we have the local cruise night at the drags and you can see more than just mine, but yeah it'd be cool to meet up, let me know whats good. The cruise nights start mid may.

DSCN0593.jpgthis pic makes it look like its not even a sub lol def shock factor there mang. bet some people will be like "WTF is that? a speaker?" i like

Thanks cracker, yeah i'm liking the way it looks inverted alot, but to see people's faces when they see just a "tiny" 10" sitting in the box will be priceless lol. We'll see what kind of noise i get with it inverted, that'll decide whether i get a baffle made up for it or not.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

very nice looking forward to seeing it all come together

Thanks man, it's all together in my head, just gotta get it built lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

New projectors and corner assemblies for Kryptonite

DSCN0600.jpg

Fancy wiring assemblies

DSCN0601.jpg

Halo lit up

DSCN0607.jpg

Where did you get these from. I want a set for my '94

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

I found them on ebay, i dont know if you'll be able to get the same kind as these, but you should be able to get something similar

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Man I cant wait to hear this when its complete. Its gonna be sick :good:

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Man I cant wait to hear this when its complete. Its gonna be sick :good:

I'll be doing plenty of videos once it's done for sure

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived