Kryptonite's 4th order blow through?!?!

video taping opening boxes is GAY.. however the sub looks nice and beefy.. build looks great.. keep taking your time and getting the right equipment and you wont regret it.. patience.. lol looking good

LOL well atleast we know how you really feel haha. I like to document everything, when i remember, especially with a sub like this one. Thanks for the comment though, your build is beefy as hell! It's def. taking me alot longer than i expected and I remembered a few things and found some stuff i wish i would have bought or done but oh well. Once this build is done, i might be content for a bit haha.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

They were right about that sub, its really built by alien technology that thing is huge! The Orion looks like a 6 1/2 compared to that monster! I'm tuned in can't wait to see the build all done

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

They were right about that sub, its really built by alien technology that thing is huge! The Orion looks like a 6 1/2 compared to that monster! I'm tuned in can't wait to see the build all done

Thanks man, it's heavier than it looks lol And yeah the Orion quivers a little when it's near it haha.

Some other things i forgot to mention before lol:

5000K HIDs are on their way, they just cleared customs and are on their way, not sure where since they are coming USPS. Don't ask me why they went through customs or why they are coming from China directly but oh well, as long as i get them right?

Also won a little facebook contest through Unique Speaker Enclosures and they'll be designing my new enclosure. They took all the measurements and are just waiting on some parameters from T3. I might be able to get up to my buddy Bill's house and he has a parameters tester and we'll be able to get it done ourselves. So once i have time to get to his house that should be set. They're designing it and getting me the cut sheet and the 3D sketch and some other things that i can't remember right now lol.

Will be finishing up the deadening at some point, not much left, just some holes to cover and might try some expanding foam, haven't decided yet.

Bought myself a nice 8 foot level by bostich for a good straight edge. Decent penny for it but when you want something good, you have to pay good right? I know there are plenty of other options to pick from but I figured being a carpenter's grandson, i had to get something i know he's proud of when he looks down on me from heaven lol.

That should be all for now haha :drinks:

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

What up Chris lol, yeah that delivery needs to happen asap lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Thanks mtn!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Yesterday was a busy day with work, my girl's soccer practice and her softball game but i was still able to take delivery of a couple packages. dcsoundlabs26 was kind enough to sell me his D3400 to complete my battery bank. This will hopefully be fitting under the hood on the passenger side. I still have to see if i'm able to shorten the air ram and if the coolant tank will be in the way, but that is my tentative plan.

108_0610.jpg

108_0611.jpg

Also, my package from DDM finally arrived from China lol. Again, not sure why it came all the way from that side of the world but whatever, glad that it's finally here. Some 5000k for my low beams, high beams might get switched over at some point but not sure at this junction of the build.

108_0606.jpg

108_0609.jpg

108_0607.jpg

108_0608.jpg

Kind of hard to tell but they are the 55 watt ballasts, hopefully they don't melt my lenses, if they do oh well lol i'll just buy a new set and go with 35 watt. I also need to mount the ballasts but i'll figure that out once i get to that point. Now that the HIDs are here i can also wire up the halos and the eyelids. Should look pretty clean once i'm done. That is all for now, please let me know what ya'll think!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

hey man depending on how youre ranger is set up you may be able to do a dual batt setup like i did. id imagine theyre close to identical

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I think I remember yours, it looked pretty good. They are relatively the same. I've been wanting to do a custom intake so ill see how that goes before I move the reservoirs. I night have to check urs out again though

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived