Kryptonite's 4th order blow through?!?!

Make sure ya'll take the poll, i can't decide what i want to spend my money on next!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy memorial day to everyone, hope ya'll have a good day! Finally have some good news on my setup, JD has informed me that my second monster will ship out after the holiday, I've never been this excited, except for when the first one shipped lol. Should be able to tidy up some lose ends shortly and get my box designed and built. Ji55er has given me the idea to gut my truck yet again and wipe everything down, something I should have done a while ago but oh well lol. Interior should he back in shortly and battery rack will get built soon.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

My second monster has arrived, pics and story posted after work!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

You will post moar pics. Damn I love a ranger build. Thanks for taking pics next to my hammers. :good: Didnt really realize you knew bill until now. :drinks: We all need to get together and build some shit. Cant wait to see how this build comes out man. Oh and about those projectors did you find a good place to get those or did you go ebay? I need to get a set I have HID's waiting to go in.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I've got a few pics lol and no problem bro, it was cool to have a comparison picture to another company. Bill is a good guy, he's gonna be doing testing on the 10s for parameters and such. You can come up and help with my box haha! I got mine from eBay, decent price and great product. The only issue u may have is projectors usually take an h1 style bulb so if you have a factory bulb for your hids, you'll have to order new bulbs.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

• 1 month later...

Lol sorry guys, been busy with work and a cracked frame rail. Rail is fixed and currently finishing up my buddys tahoe build. I do have some pics of my truck and stuff to post up still.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

ALRIGHT UPDATE TIME!!

Finally able to get some pictures posted up. The designs were finally finalized for now and i'll be starting the box build this week provided everything goes to plan. ON TO PIKTARS!!!

108_0633.jpg

108_0635.jpg

108_0637.jpg

JanPisanczyn210sPortedInternetSolid1.jpg

JanPisanczyn210sPortedInternetWire1.jpg

JanPisanczyn210sPortedInternetWire2.jpg

Box was designed by Unique Speaker Enclosure, won a little contest they had and it was done for free. Cut sheet and everything provided.

Stay tuned for more!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived