DC Sound Lab

cj those pics of that sub made me pitch a tent

I aint gonna lie, seeing the level 6s makes me want to reconsider my ideas for a 6 15 wall with either 5ks or 3.5ks. Just the size of the magnet on the Level 6 looks to be about the size of the 15" cone.

I know dealer price on level 6 is crazy.

Thats the draw back to having a one of a kind custom tooled USA basket. Hell that basket alone cost more than some of our subs. lol

I figured that's why it cost so much.

But I'm thinking was that really worth it?

I'm sure that basket doesn't have a upfront tooling cost, but at that price point nobody really can afford it.

What was wrong with the basket that was on the one pictured in this thread? I'm not sure on the rights on it.

I thought DC made shoes,they make amps now too?

LOL i really hope you are joking with that

different DC

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

cj those pics of that sub made me pitch a tent

I aint gonna lie, seeing the level 6s makes me want to reconsider my ideas for a 6 15 wall with either 5ks or 3.5ks. Just the size of the magnet on the Level 6 looks to be about the size of the 15" cone.

I know dealer price on level 6 is crazy.

Thats the draw back to having a one of a kind custom tooled USA basket. Hell that basket alone cost more than some of our subs. lol

I figured that's why it cost so much.

But I'm thinking was that really worth it?

I'm sure that basket doesn't have a upfront tooling cost, but at that price point nobody really can afford it.

What was wrong with the basket that was on the one pictured in this thread? I'm not sure on the rights on it.

IF i remember right, its a TSNS basket, with the lvl 6 motor and softparts/cone and all that, rusty shipped the pieces out, and dude had the basket already..

not saying thats what that one is, but if i remember right, i think it is

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

We dont have the rights to use the TC Sounds basket and honestly didnt want to deal with the drama. The 18in basket is 100% USA tooled and you can believe there were up front tooling costs. Ford just like any high end auto there are those who can and will buy high end subs and who are we to deny those consumers?

Now back on track who wants in I got 2 days to get this done!!! :woot:

We dont have the rights to use the TC Sounds basket and honestly didnt want to deal with the drama. The 18in basket is 100% USA tooled and you can believe there were up front tooling costs. Ford just like any high end auto there are those who can and will buy high end subs and who are we to deny those consumers?

Now back on track who wants in I got 2 days to get this done!!! :woot:

Right. I knew the "TC Sound" basket was out, but I figured there was some kind of option out there.

And your right about offering it to the people who don't care about money.

But its compared to other subs half its price, that might even be better. No need to name them. No offense though. Just saying.

I thought DC made shoes,they make amps now too?

LOL i really hope you are joking with that

different DC

X2 Lulz

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe