Guest Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 i have one, as far for hip hop goes 7-10 of those songs sound perfect with out it. it more for music with little to no bass, mexican music(also known as carnival music lol) sounds bad ass on it i payed $150 and would buy it again lol i want proof on this. i wanna hear what it sounds like.
CaPRiCEx383 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 i have one, as far for hip hop goes 7-10 of those songs sound perfect with out it. it more for music with little to no bass, mexican music(also known as carnival music lol) sounds bad ass on it i payed $150 and would buy it again lol i want proof on this. i wanna hear what it sounds like. lol beatbox speaks the truth, Sounds wicked. Nice & low 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
bassHZ Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 i have one, as far for hip hop goes 7-10 of those songs sound perfect with out it. it more for music with little to no bass, mexican music(also known as carnival music lol) sounds bad ass on it i payed $150 and would buy it again lol i want proof on this. i wanna hear what it sounds like. lol beatbox speaks the truth, Sounds wicked. Nice & low lol i smell a video coming playing corridos lol
CaPRiCEx383 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Videos don't do it any justice though.. I got a fresh video from yesterday, maybe i should throw it up here. Only way to really find out though is to hear it in person 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Guest Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Videos don't do it any justice though.. I got a fresh video from yesterday, maybe i should throw it up here. Only way to really find out though is to hear it in person DO ITT
knowledge Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 i was thinking of getting one also but does it make that much of difference? and not to thread jack but whats the difference in the concert series and the epic 160? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
n8ball2013 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 epic 160 is dash mounted and was a volt meter and spl meter in it. the concert series is trunk mounted I believe. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dmanson Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Jblack uses one, he said he cuts his down on sounds with good bass. I use to have one and it sounded great on old school music but no on bass music. Wait for others to chime in. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
bassHZ Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 epic 160 is dash mounted and was a volt meter and spl meter in it. the concert series is trunk mounted I believe. yeah epic 160 is dash mounted pretty much any other epicenter is trunk mounted
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.