Sonic Electronix

Heres another thing. If you had updated your entire profile and put in your location you might actually have someone close by that can help you. You seem to be in a little over your head and could probably use a hand from someone who knows whats going on. That tiny little bit of info might be able to save you a lot of headaches in the long run.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Set the DMM to AC Voltage, then check the outputs on your Headunit. If you don't have any voltage on your headunit, that is your problem.

If you have voltage on your headunit, connect the RCA's to your headunit but not your amp. Check AC Voltage on the unconnected end of the RCA's. If you don't have voltage, you have bad RCA's.

If you have voltage on your rca's, connect the RCA'a to your amp and check ac voltage on the outputs of the amp. If you don't have voltage, you have a broke amp.

If you have voltage on your amps outputs, check your speakers.

Hey I put it on ac and check my RCA on my hu and read 0 I put both of them in the hole for the RCA and rub them on the RCA on hu and still 0 so Its the hu. Before I had a Bose hu and got the Loc called the mx-4 for my RCA and it still hook up but no power going to it tho.

Dude, you put one probe in the hole and the other probe on the outside of the same connector. IF you have them both in the hole you won't read anything.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Your LPF is set at 30 Hz ? Move it up to 80 Hz.

Or is it your subSonic Filter : at 30 Hz it can be good if your box is tuned at 33.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

is the sub output turned completely off?

My RCA on my hu read 0 and my sub level is 0 and my subW is on, on my hu and I check it and read 0 from my hu.. It's my hu. I have to check the settings cause that alpine brand new from alpine

The sub level is on zero? Turn it up. If you still arent getting a reading on the outputs, it is your headunit. The easiest way to trouble shoot it is to swap head units.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Make sure that your RCAs are plugged into the sub output rcas and not aux rca on your HU. I had a friend install a sony HU that had front rear and aux rca plugs on the back of the hu and then the sub rca wasnt labeled but was separate.

Edited by CJ18

Make sure that your RCAs are plugged into the sub output rcas and not aux rca on your HU. I had a friend install a sony HU that had front rear and aux rca plugs on the back of the hu and then the sub rca wasnt labeled but was separate.

I got my RCA plug in the bottom RCA on hu. That's were it said in the the book to hook them up in.. This is the only setup I hook up with this problem. I still have my Bose speakers hook up with bose amp and this my first time going after market hu. And dont work.. But the Bose speakers and Bose amp have nothing to do with it does it?????