My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

Despite having a hole in my Jaw where my Molar used to be, I went outside today and started putting my box together.I am regreting it now because I can't get my tooth to stop bleeding..But I am a devoted bass head so a little blood never hurt no one...These pictures are just where I mocked the box up..Nothing was lined up as you can see cause I only had 2 clamps to use but everything lines up now and I have the Back, the Top and both sides of the box together..They are now screwed and glued together and everything lines up almost perfect..It is amazing how a Craftsman Skill Saw WITH THE LASER FTW will make even the most non carpenter a carpenter.. IF you don't have a skill saw with a laser you need one..Especially if you can't cut straight...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also I had the board for the port in the wrong place for mock up..I know it goes inside of the front panel..I just needed to make sure it fit..I will go out and snap a pic of the box together for you guys in a minute...

Here is the box as it sits put together in my nasty sawdust shop...

Posted Image

So that is the wall, I might of missed it your still doing that right? I meant thats the box for the wall not the wall itself LOL.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

This is the box for the wall yes...It is going to consist of this box with a facial board to follow the contours of the inside of the car and house the 6X9's for my rear fill..The X9's will be at the top above my box.

This is the box for the wall yes...It is going to consist of this box with a facial board to follow the contours of the inside of the car and house the 6X9's for my rear fill..The X9's will be at the top above my box.

Wow!! Looking forward to MORE PICS!!! =D I'm following this build man!

06 SCION tC

bout time u started this thing up

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yeah, I damn near died the other day, that tooth I got pulled wouldn't stop Bleeding..After I got outside and built my box a day after I got it pulled and the dentist told me that I should take it easy..I didn't listen to him cause I figured building a box was taking it easy :lol: ....Anyway my stomach filled up with blood and I got sick feeling...So I had to go in yesterday and get my gums stitched up and carterized...So for the next couple of days I am gonna have to seriously take it easy..At least untill the wife goes to bed.. :rolleyes: ...I only have to put the port in and front face of the box on..Cut the holes out..Then 45's..It is like 40 something degrees here so the Glue says I have to have a minimum of 55 degrees to harden..My shop is cold so it will be a couple of days till I can get those few things in...I will take more pictures when I do though..

good lord man

i hate havin my teeth messed with

seriously take it easy cant have u dyin on us

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

keep it up zax looking good bro

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

She is gonna freakkin like it, cause she doesn't have a choice. Nah it will be ok..It rides better with some weight in it anyway..I don't drive it much so..Only way I will worry about the weight is if the car breaks in half..It that happens then i will say RIP Little lady, you were a good car and go out and get something else...But it should be ok..I have had a wall with 6 10" Hollywood Sound Excursions subs and it rode fine..So this will be ok...

Archived