Sonic Electronix

Man, i started with a pyle 12".... went to pyramid 10"s, a custom 10", 1 hfid412, 3 hfid412s, 4 GRS 12"s, 2 MA audio 15"s, a Fi X 15, and now 2 Fi X 12"s.....

dont do what i did and buy alot of shit stuff LOL.

Also man, if you want a free box design, let me know. i do custom boxes, crossovers, component sets, and everything in-between.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Man, i started with a pyle 12".... went to pyramid 10"s, a custom 10", 1 hfid412, 3 hfid412s, 4 GRS 12"s, 2 MA audio 15"s, a Fi X 15, and now 2 Fi X 12"s.....

dont do what i did and buy alot of shit stuff LOL.

Also man, if you want a free box design, let me know. i do custom boxes, crossovers, component sets, and everything in-between.

Dude your my hero, If I did it myself I'd probaly end up with something that looks like crap and sounds just as good lol. I don't know what info you need so let me know about that. Only thing I can tell ya is that on the rear deck of my Taurus theres a spot where the factory sub would go if I had the JBL system (which I do not) I would like to use that as the opening for the port if at all possible. That opening is 6.5 inches.

I believe you will be very happy with these subs as your first.. Just make sure you give them a good box, The sweet spot for these is 2.5ft each at 33-35hz, Try to keep it as close to RMS as possible as they don't like to be overpowered much. I had 2 on 800rms and not one person believed they were $30 subs when they got a demo..

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

My first was a 12" Kicker CVR

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Awesome....dont you just love checking your tracking numbers and seeing that your package is on the truck for delivery.....love that feeling......

you should like those subs.......

my first subs were a set of 10" Pyle tubez powered by an alpine 75x2 amp along with a set of boston acoustics 6x9s powered by an Alpine 50x2 amp and some odd fronts powered by the head unit.....had an alpine pull out CD deck.....I was the king......i remember buying all of my equipment....it was all demo equipment from a shop that was closing....got a great deal but had to wait like 2 weeks....UUUGGHHH the waiting sucked....i was in high school and couldnt wait to get it installed......

congratz, my first was a pyle driver

Lies. Rusty ran DC subs before they ever existed. :werd_msword:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived