Sonic Electronix

my first sub was in my bedroom when i was like 7 was a little rockford 5" woofer with a big ass magnet on it lol. i made tons of little boxes for it and had it hooked up to my little stereo. for my car it was 2 rockford 15" punch's. i was around it early cuz of my brother and seeing his friends with speakers and building boxes in my parents garage.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Nice start to ur soon to be "addiction". My first sub was a MTX Thunder 8000 12 in a RCA 200w home audio sub box powered by a power converter. Funny thing is i still have the power convertor which has 1ga power and ground hook ups lol.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I'm pretty stoked about finally starting the build. I'll check out google sketch and play around with it and see what I can come up with. I already have torres calculator. Still not sure what I'm doin, but guess thats the fun part. Tryin to figure out the right way to do things.

damn i think my first subs was a pair of performance tekniques on a crossfire 1000, that thing banged.

to op you will soon see that once your already used to a setup you have for a while, you will notice you want more so thats were the upgrade and everything else starts

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I remember that feeling. My how the years have flown. My first pair of subs were a pair of Rockford fosgate series 1 ten's. They got down for what they were back in 95. Congratz OP on the purchase

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

to op you will soon see that once your already used to a setup you have for a while, you will notice you want more so thats were the upgrade and everything else starts

Yeah thats the scary part, my daily driver may end up seeing more speakers and subs that it can handle lol. What sucks iit's gonna take me about a month-ish to get the amp. BTW whats op?

IMPP_2.jpg

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Archived