Bryan Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 ahh why did you have to point me out????? im embarassed now.... MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WATCH THIS VID ON YOUTUBE http://youtube.com/watch?v=IJw97CL2Coc it some pretty F*cked up stuff didnt read whole thread. we watched that movie in Econmics class some how. Its(the movie) a bunch of propganda at its finest. the movie is wack. Some amateur who took a bunch of coincidents and smashed them together creating a movie. blah blah blah. you would be an idiot to believe it was setup that way. Its funny how you can take one thing and spin it in different ways. edit: i am not agreeing with with the war and all. but i am just saying the movie is completely directed negatively to the point of inaccuracy
David Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 hey, I know enough about politics and how the world works, I do my part to help make changes I believe in, I VOTE, I complain to my City councilman. I also dont debate politics, because everyone's beliefs will never be the same and everyone thinks there belief(sp) is the correct one, its a waste of time and effort.
ChevyBoy Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 idk what to believe. i would hope our government wouldnt do such a thing. what got me though, is how you can take a $20 bill (i think its a 20) and fold it to resemble the twin towers burning. btw, rip everyone (i almost lost a few family members)
Bryan Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 this is a hot topic MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Chris Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 This is a topic which I knew would eventually surface. I will not comment on it even though I have done countless hours of research on the subject, but I will say that I'm glad so many more people are finally questioning the reality presented to them. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 idk what to believe. i would hope our government wouldnt do such a thing. what got me though, is how you can take a $20 bill (i think its a 20) and fold it to resemble the twin towers burning. btw, rip everyone (i almost lost a few family members) meh another coincident. you realise you can probally shape a 20 to do anything. its not like it was based off a $20 bill. Think on a basic level man, dont over analyze things.
ChevyBoy Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 meh another coincident. you realise you can probally shape a 20 to do anything. its not like it was based off a $20 bill. Think on a basic level man, dont over analyze things.i know, but how/who would think of that? did they put it on there? or did someone just somehow discover it, and look EXACTLY like what happened? idk, but thats some scary shit if you ask me.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 i know, but how/who would think of that? did they put it on there? or did someone just somehow discover it, and look EXACTLY like what happened? idk, but thats some scary shit if you ask me. it could be the simplest of answers like some chinese kid doing some oragomy and accidently saw that...
westvan_dude Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 I didn't post the pentagon strike link so you'd believe it. The truth lies somewhere between all those videos and what the gov't is telling us. BS on both sides. Keep that in mind. One thing I'll never understand is why many Americans regard displeasure by others in their president or system of gov't as saying America sucks. The two are not related. If you have a BS idiot at the top it's fair game to point out his failings. Saying the gov't sucks has nothing to do with what you think of America. If you can't openly complain about your gov't then you ARE living in a communist society.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.