zayres29 Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 wait so if its legal where your residence is, if your d=just driving through another area where its illegal you can get busted? i thought it was the Constitution saying areas have to replace other areas laws the VA state trooper told me any vehicle driving in the state of VA regardless of registration had to abide by the laws Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Rebel4055 Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Nate's such a badass. Haha. Got stopped on my way down to tennessee doing the speed limit for the same shit. Just gave him respect and he gave me a warning. Just roll the windows down in that area. Lol. It's only the front windows they really pay attention to usually. Yeah I wonder where you got stopped at My moms truck has dark tint, I forgot the % but you can't see in at night and can't see out. never once had a issue. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
C.Sanchez.A Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Any one have trouble with mirror tint? Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
n8ball2013 Posted February 20, 2011 Author Report Posted February 20, 2011 Id imagine mirror tint is worse. I personally dont like the look of it either. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
zayres29 Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Id imagine mirror tint is worse. I personally dont like the look of it either. i dont even know of any shops that still do it Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
C.Sanchez.A Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 I have it on my back windows of my ext. cab and it goes good with the paint... I find it should be less because it is easier to see out. I know the reason they don't like tint is because they can see in. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
BanginOnABudget Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 state laws here are 35 front windows, rear, and sides 5%, and windshield no tint without a perscription. >.> im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
Loudcivic Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 that sucks. lol i was lookin at the ticket and my name is nathan also along with my middle initial is l. i was like um o no wait lol 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
billy101 Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 damn bro you where in Lancaster and didnt stop by =[ was taking the baby to visit her great grandparents. wasnt a trip for me. I dont think they would have been ok with it and they live in the middle of nowhere really. willow springs or something like that. Are you talking about Willow Spring, NC? If so...I live in Willow Spring!!!I would love to hear your truck the next time you're in the area! First System 2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles. Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U. Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way. Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm. Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge. Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt.
chuchunesme Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 With all the budget issues around the country they are cracking down on everything now. In Cali we can have the back windows tinted to 5% but anything on the front can get you pulled over. I see old people driving around all the time in their Mercedes with fairly dark tint on the front windows and wonder if they ever get pulled over for it. I actually used the light blue Euro tint on my front windows and they can't say shit because my car is a BMW. I also get away with the HID's because I've got projector lights so they look stock on that car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.