Sonic Electronix

i admit IT can be done..dont see why not..simple as turn subs down and play for sq..then turn gain up and start playin 150s

altho id love this..i alos love to be able have the highs silly loud lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

SQ and SPL don't go together.

They are opposites.

SQ=not only having a "concert stage" feeling, but also a correct reproduction of the music, exactly the way it's recorded not how you like it.

perfectly balanced lows/mids/highs and everything in between, you should be able to hear what kind of strings someone uses on their guitar.

SPL= creating the highest pressure possible on a certain spot in the "vehicle".

CnL= is a good definition, clean and loud.

SQ installs can get "loud", but they won't sound as loud to your ears as lower quality mids/highs. :peepwall:

:bull:

Once again... IT IS POSSIBLE!!!

Why didn't you read before you replied?

Because i work about 12-14 hours per day.. for the whole week, if i would read everything i wouldn't get any sleep. ;)

It isn't possible, you have a system that does sounds (very) good and get's (quite) loud.

But these aren't the definitions of SPL nor SQ. ;)

SQ and SPL don't go together.

They are opposites.

so you dont like a system that can do it all? lol.

i think they go together great. I mean, whats the point in putting $2000+ into a sub stage and only $500 into a front stage. or get top of the line subs and coaxials. if your going to do it, why not do it all?

That would be awesome :P

But it isn't possible. :(

Clean and loud is possible, very loud and very clean is also possible, look at General. :)

dude, it is possible lol. I am doing it. in MECA I have the highest score in street4 (spl)and the second highest in SQ modified. the record wont stand all year but it tells you where I am at.

this reminds me of that quote, something like "dont bother a man by telling him something is impossible while he is busy doing it."

You could have the best scoring SQ car in the country, yet if you compete in SPL with the same sub setup, you will not be considered SQ. To some people that is.

thats dumb but as long as the judges dont think that way :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I just happen to hate all of the classifications and the need to have your stereo "fit" a certain one

Agree 100%

Just do what makes you happy and let everybody else worry about what to call it

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

SQL - a made up term people use when they want it to be really loud and still sound good not realizing that at high volumes you are holding on for dear life, trying to catch things falling off the roof and listening to interior panels break as your senses are being assaulted.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

SQL - a made up term people use when they want it to be really loud and still sound good not realizing that at high volumes you are holding on for dear life, trying to catch things falling off the roof and listening to interior panels break as your senses are being assaulted.

lmao you quoted my quote of what you said. it should so be in the dictionary

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

...yah, UrbanDictionary. I wonder how you add definitions....

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

isnt every term we use "made up"? thats how they all started, we made them up. doesnt mean they dont exist or fit the description.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you are right skittles. but this one has a special place in my heart.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived