Sonic Electronix

SQ and SPL don't go together.

They are opposites.

SQ=not only having a "concert stage" feeling, but also a correct reproduction of the music, exactly the way it's recorded not how you like it.

perfectly balanced lows/mids/highs and everything in between, you should be able to hear what kind of strings someone uses on their guitar.

SPL= creating the highest pressure possible on a certain spot in the "vehicle".

CnL= is a good definition, clean and loud.

SQ installs can get "loud", but they won't sound as loud to your ears as lower quality mids/highs. :peepwall:

:bull:

Once again... IT IS POSSIBLE!!!

Why didn't you read before you replied?

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

I'm glad people is agreeing it is possible.

And I'm not trying to stereotype a clarification I have to fit in.

But trying to prove a point, SQ(L) can exist. Sure it won't be a perfect SQ install, but to have one thing, your going to have to give up a little of something else. Just like with anything.

And my new build will show exactly how I aim to accomplish it.

Also, I'm not trying to mix SPL and SQ. I could careless about maximum SPL,aka a fart box install.

Sure I probably won't have the perfect sub stage for SQ, but I can live with that.

Sure I probably won't have the perfect sub stage for SQ, but I can live with that.

Have you seen what sub (and enclosure) i use?

(search for the manufacturer recommendations about this sub and music)

:pardon:

I'm glad people is agreeing it is possible.

Sure it won't be a perfect SQ install,

I surrender.... :trippy:

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

General : what score did you reach in your spl comps ?

If you won in sq, your sub stage must have been lowered ! And you changed enclosure, or/and sub(s) ? Elsewhere it's impossible to sound good with a box tuned to 40-50 hz ! no way !!!

So, how did you achieve that ?

I like Clean and Loud !:drinks:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

They are opposites.

so you dont like a system that can do it all? lol.

i think they go together great. I mean, whats the point in putting $2000+ into a sub stage and only $500 into a front stage. or get top of the line subs and coaxials. if your going to do it, why not do it all?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

General : what score did you reach in your spl comps ?

If you won in sq, your sub stage must have been lowered ! And you changed enclosure, or/and sub(s) ? Elsewhere it's impossible to sound good with a box tuned to 40-50 hz ! no way !!!

So, how did you achieve that ?

I like Clean and Loud !:drinks:

sure its possible. im tuned to about 41hz. you turn it down to match the midbass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

They are opposites.

i think they go together great. I mean, whats the point in putting $2000+ into a sub stage and only $500 into a front stage. or get top of the line subs and coaxials. if your going to do it, why not do it all?

A lot of people spend 5k in sub and amps, then buy a shit ton of speakers for front stages. That usually just play music silly loud.

Like people with 20 PA style mids in there doors, and 10 bullet style tweeters.

I'm not saying nothing wrong with that, but its not me.

sure its possible. im tuned to about 41hz. you turn it down to match the midbass.

There you go :good:

(that's one of the reasons why i play completely ACTIVE)

They are opposites.

SQ=not only having a "concert stage" feeling, but also a correct reproduction of the music, exactly the way it's recorded not how you like it.

perfectly balanced lows/mids/highs and everything in between, you should be able to hear what kind of strings someone uses on their guitar.

SQ installs can get "loud", but they won't sound as loud to your ears as lower quality mids/highs. :peepwall:

Because i work about 12-14 hours per day.. for the whole week, if i would read everything i wouldn't get any sleep. ;)

It isn't possible, you have a system that does sounds (very) good and get's (quite) loud.

But these aren't the definitions of SPL nor SQ. ;)

They are opposites.

That would be awesome :P

But it isn't possible. :(

Clean and loud is possible, very loud and very clean is also possible, look at General. :)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

They are opposites.

Because i work about 12-14 hours per day.. for the whole week, if i would read everything i wouldn't get any sleep. ;)

It isn't possible, you have a system that does sounds (very) good and get's (quite) loud.

But these aren't the definitions of SPL nor SQ. ;)

They are opposites.

That would be awesome :P

But it isn't possible. :(

Clean and loud is possible, very loud and very clean is also possible, look at General. :)

dude, it is possible lol. I am doing it. in MECA I have the highest score in street4 (spl)and the second highest in SQ modified. the record wont stand all year but it tells you where I am at.

this reminds me of that quote, something like "dont bother a man by telling him something is impossible while he is busy doing it."

Archived