Second Skin Audio

CRX system suggestions

I have searched with no success but link me if I'm blind.

I've got a crx on the line I'm going to pick up soon. Since I dont have it here I dont know what demisions I'm working with. I don't want to wall it but I want the most I can sqeeze in. So someone with some crx experience please point me in the right direction for a daily setup. I don't want your super secret spl setup just a ground pounder that will crush lows and flex hard. So 4 15", 4 12", 2 18", cu/ft available, speaker placement, port configuration. That kind of thing.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Well I wouldnt exactly agree they wont play lows. They wont play as loud as they do up top agreed but they will still play. Beyond that I'm looking for system suggestions, Not so much vehicle suggestions. Thanks for the reply.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Well I wouldnt exactly agree they wont play lows. They wont play as loud as they do up top agreed but they will still play. Beyond that I'm looking for system suggestions, Not so much vehicle suggestions. Thanks for the reply.

mine was tuned at 55hz i played 35 and 38hz. mayhems FTW!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

2 15's subs up on pass side port facing rear on drivers side 8cu.ft. Use like 4k of power and it will be more than you need.I had this in my 91 rex ,for my daily set up.It will still do 150's on the mic.Just make sure you brace the box good.

seems overkill for JUST 50s...ours didthat with a normal ported box 2 12s and 2krms