Who Sold More Cd's?

who sold more CD's???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. 50 said he will stop makin singles if Kanye makes more sales

• Kanye

i dont really like either one i guess i like 50 for the same reasons as others.....but kanye is just gey....here is some proof

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Kanye_West_Backstage.html

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

haha funny^^^^ what a little bitch...reminds me of alpine

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

kanye whined like a little bitch when he went home empty handed AGAIN.....makes me really want to go buy his album.......NOT.

Yeah he did whine like a lil bitch when he didn't win anything. However what the media didn't report is how he said that MTV exploited Spears for ratings...which they did do.....also he asked if he could perform "Stronger" on the big stage and they told him no because they needed him to host a suite party......but Justin Timberlake hosted a suite party and he performed. So Kanye did have some valid points on all of his ranting.

I must say his album is the best one that he's put out. I like him cause he doesn't hesitate to tell the truth.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Does anybody else not see this as a huge marketing ploy... i mean, how many of us normally go out and by any album???? But since Curtis bitch... and Kayne suck are doing this little "competition" i bet there have been alot more record sales... i am willing to bet that even if Curtis does not win said bet that he still puts out another shity good for nothing cd... just way to convented for me, to think that this was just a "bet".... just my .02

Only an idiot could not see this as a ploy. I mean when you listen to Kanye's album he quotes 50. 50 was even in the studio when Kanye was making some of his tracks.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques