And it's not attempted murder if you don't hit where major veins run. And where there aren't major arteries.

stop now please. i dont have boots on

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sure there's tons of variables to take into consideration but you can't just shoot to kill. Just two in the chest and tell the cops you stopped them from coming closer so try and get here before they bleed out and all should be ok. Because you weren't aiming to kill, they just bled out.

That just makes no sense logically, also meaning your law has been misinterpreted. Although I know we would expect those responsible for enforcing the law would be knowledgeable on said laws, but the truth there is they do not on a percentage that makes me comfortable.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And it's not attempted murder if you don't hit where major veins run. And where there aren't major arteries.

stop now please. i dont have boots on

Please....

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And you're right about putting to much faith in the government and we wouldn't have all these bs things we do now if the majority of the Americans didn't sign away for the limitation of the constitution.

If we paid attention we wouldn't even have to let the perp in the door before emptying a mag full of lead into them...

there is no better way to defend you home than with lethal force...

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

im all for castle doctrine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

You know I'm not gonna argue or try to put my opinion on anything because there are to many one minded people and no you don't always have to use lethal force. If you would take the time and get the right training you wouldn't have to use a gun unless it's you're last resort.

You know I'm not gonna argue or try to put my opinion on anything because there are to many one minded people and no you don't always have to use lethal force. If you would take the time and get the right trying you wouldn't have to use a gun unless it's you're last resort.

now stop crying. You must be about 16. Someone breaks into your house. Are you really going to try to put one in a leg or an arm? There's too much possibility of missing. If you do hit is it enough to stop them? If you do hit what happens when they turn around and sue you becuase you have rendered their arm useless? I spent a large portion of my life in the military. My mentality is different than yours. I was never trained to wound and I'd damn sure not extend the courtesy of life to someone who has every intention of possibly ending mine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

You know I'm not gonna argue or try to put my opinion on anything because there are to many one minded people and no you don't always have to use lethal force. If you would take the time and get the right training you wouldn't have to use a gun unless it's you're last resort.

Who are you? Some kind of badass ninja motherfucker? You'll change your opinion when your house is the one with the intruder. You gonna subdue a potential threat to your family with stealth and a choke hold until the cops get there. Idiot.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived