Sonic Electronix

1-18" Fi BTL or 2-15" Treo SSX's?

Did you see that im doing almost a 156 with mine in a daily setup? My system is far from done and im sure i can get a 57 58 out of it all said and done. My system plays very low and clean. I run about 2500 watts daily per 15 and i wire down to .5 for around 8000 watts to compete. How many people do you know who can do 56's with there daily beats with under 8000 watts and only a pair of 15's?

SSX's sound promising!

Did you see that im doing almost a 156 with mine in a daily setup? My system is far from done and im sure i can get a 57 58 out of it all said and done. My system plays very low and clean. I run about 2500 watts daily per 15 and i wire down to .5 for around 8000 watts to compete. How many people do you know who can do 56's with there daily beats with under 8000 watts and only a pair of 15's?

SSX's sound promising!

id like to see this.....

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

heres my build log. vids of the tl are on last page.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97922-blow-through-2-15s-reg-cab-silverado/page__p__1352980__fromsearch__1entry1352980

Note i didnt say do 56's on music . It plays music in the 50's very well. 33hz burps doing 55.8's rite now.

SSX's sound promising!

id like to see this.....

your link is brokeded

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks for all the feedback Burzendowski! I didn't see the video but that is similar to how I was thinking of running them. I really didn't think you would be able to run them at the full 2500/ea daily. Impressive! How long before they start getting warm? I keep digging up research from the net and am more impressed by Treo! These seem like some amazing subs and everyone I've talked to from other forums said the SQ is outstanding at that much power! I am not positive of what amps I was going to run, thinking of strapping 2 powerbass xa3000's to 2 ohm (I can get them cheap, buddy's a dealer).

I appreciate everyone's input!!! Without having a way to hear them at this point this is pretty much my only source for info. Thanks!

you can fit one 18 behind the rear seats without a wall and why would you clamshell a 4th order?

I can fit the 18 but I only have 32" between wheel wells towards back of seat so space is limited, especially with those batteries and amp! Also have a spare tire mount and other crap I want to just disapear into enclosure design. It's not technically a 4th order or clamshell.......I've never seen one so I don't know what else to call it, lack of better terms. I designed it on auto CAD and am tweeking it to theil parameters my area/air space provides. Just messing around with it but the numbers are impressive on paper. Want something different you know. I'll see if I can't figure out how to post a way to view it without a CAD license- its cool as hell in the 3D model.

Archived