C-Fizzy Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 I was tuned at 22 hz by accident, flexed everything in my car, but i could only bassrace 29's with 1 18 on 1500 watts. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
zachfowler222 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 ok i have a question, i have 4 t3 t600 15s ...... and my new box is tuned at 28hz (says torres box cal) if i add 1 more then its 31 and if i add another its 33 hz........ it doesnt seem to drop low is it that my box just isnt hitting the notes or am i tuned to low? would i be louder/hit the notes if i was tuned at 31 or 33 instead of 28 I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
C-Fizzy Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 What is your subsonic set at? what kind of power are you throwing at them? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
zachfowler222 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 40hz around there, andd 1500 per pair I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
dugee81 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 according to torres calc, im tuned ~36hz i wish i was tuned just a little bit lower though... 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Robert8252 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 Your subsonic is at 40hz? Please tell me that's not right 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Rebel4055 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 Your subsonic is at 40hz? Please tell me that's not right I hope he mistyped something LOL! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
jack Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 where my truck was. i could burp 152 @ 20hz and it tapered down from there....about 147 @ 70-80 hz he can play 154 @20 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 where my truck was. i could burp 152 @ 20hz and it tapered down from there....about 147 @ 80 hz he can play 154 @20 Damn, thats what im talking about. 40hz around there, andd 1500 per pair that should be about 10 to 15hz lower... or something around there, when the ssf is at 40hz, it will filter out 1-39hz... Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
zachfowler222 Posted February 24, 2011 Author Report Posted February 24, 2011 lmao nope i meant 40 hz :/ i was told to put it there lmao ........def going to go change that right now I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.