Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

a different forum :/

awhile back when i had 4 12s

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

so i should make it low as i can ? what shoudl everything else be

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

Well there you go. Problem solved.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

you want to set you sub sonic filter at or just below your port-tuning freq. it will help keep the subs from unloading with the low stuff. any music that is played below tuning at high excursion levels has limited cone control. that is why we have the SSF for people that "think they can play the low stuff"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Posted

My first box in TheSPLHell was a RE Audio XXX 18 tuned to 22hz with 10 cubes... Would flex everything and mess with your ears... but could not really hear it... never metered it... I am now tuned to 42hz in it but peak at 38hz

In Franky the 18's are tuned to 28hz and the 15's 34hz (Because of the different tunings I can play 8 to 80 hz ftw!!!)

I always try to get my peaks around upper 30's to lower 40's for daily use... I also try to play wide ass range of freq's pretty evenly...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 6121 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...