Ford302Redneck Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I wouldn't of took that shit. I might would of left, but you would of hear from me again. 300 dollars and getting hit 4 times and the guy runs like a little bia? The other guy filming was a bouncer as well, so that guy getting hit wouldn't of been able to take both of them, that's why he ran. That guy was maybe 180 vs. probably two 250+ lb bouncers. I see getting out of that situation. But never doing anything about it?
dyeagain15 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I would have waited till the club closed then found his ass in the parking lot with a baseball bat. Why were they filming this btw? My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
hdorre Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I would have waited till the club closed then found his ass in the parking lot with a baseball bat. Why were they filming this btw? Stupidity is the only conclusion I could come to On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
keepinitloud Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I wouldn't of took that shit. I might would of left, but you would of hear from me again. 300 dollars and getting hit 4 times and the guy runs like a little bia? The other guy filming was a bouncer as well, so that guy getting hit wouldn't of been able to take both of them, that's why he ran. That guy was maybe 180 vs. probably two 250+ lb bouncers. I see getting out of that situation. But never doing anything about it? that bouncer is a predator that's why he chose to take that guy to the bathroom to punk him he knew he could do it and he wouldn't fight back or retaliate assholes like him know how to pick there victims that guy would try it with me and alot of you guys cause he would know instinctively that he would be in for a fight or serious repercussions 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
Trâgîk Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Wow what a bitch for doin that right there. Thats messed up. That kid really held it together, i dont how big the guy was i woulda been fightin. Maybe i woulda gotten killed doing it but i hope he sues that club -----SELLING EVERYTHING---- 2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail) 2 HDC312A D1's (still avail) 5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left) 4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still) DC power 270XP alt (sold) RF T1 6.5 components (both sold) Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail) Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)
nautical7 Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 I see getting out of that situation. But never doing anything about it? Oh, well yeah I would've done something (call police, report it, etc.) but not right after I got hit. I'd recollect my thoughts then take action.
keepinitloud Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I wouldn't of took that shit. I might would of left, but you would of hear from me again. 300 dollars and getting hit 4 times and the guy runs like a little bia? The other guy filming was a bouncer as well, so that guy getting hit wouldn't of been able to take both of them, that's why he ran. That guy was maybe 180 vs. probably two 250+ lb bouncers. I see getting out of that situation. But never doing anything about it? that bouncer is a predator that's why he chose to take that guy to the bathroom to punk him he knew he could do it and he wouldn't fight back or retaliate assholes like him know how to pick there victims that guy would try it with me and alot of you guys cause he would know instinctively that he would be in for a fight or serious repercussions 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
nautical7 Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 Second video from a news station is up.
cubs_fan0718 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 If that was another bouncer filming it, what a dumbass posting it on the internet lol. I feel bad for the guy that got his money stolen if i was him in that situation i would of went outside and called the cops then and there. I think alot of people are gonna be blowing him up and telling him what a douche he is, and how they would kick his ass. He would then proceed to say bring it and there would be one crazy mofo to actually go and do it too. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.