Coolest way to drop a grand?

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Real Train Horn
    • 3/5.5" Drop on my Suburban

weed.... duh.

lol jk. Trail horn FTW!

^^^^ YOU Win POLL is over. lol

SLAM that bitch down. If you know how to use the money right.

Find a kit for about 600 install yourself. :drinks: :drinks: Then not even sure they have them but look around internet for a train salvage yard pick you up a horn and shit your done. Best of both words. And pick Mary Jane up while your at it will help the process go smoother. haha Have fun choosing. :popcorn:

Chevy Avalanche Z66-BigBlue Edition
Pioneer AVHX2700BS
Cheap dont know brand(Front)
2 Cadence 6.5"CVL midbass (Rear)
2 78 series Autocraft Gold Batteries
Stinger Battery Iso.
New Mechman 270 amp alternator
Lanzar OPTI4000D
Jbl 75.2
DC SoundLab Level 5 18
Lots of 1/0 and 4 gauge wires
Few 250/150 amp fuses
Oriental Blue House of Kolors Candy Paint
18" ION alloy 179/Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/70R18
z66Sig.png

I say an AR-15 but i voted for the Burban Drop...Lowered Stance= Winn

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I really did not expect so many replies, lol.

So the drop i want is actually $2090 installed my self. That is a full DJM drop with upper/lower control arms, springs, rear hardware kit, front/rear shocks, front rear anti sway bars, adjustable panhard bar, and adjustable upper and lower rear control arms. But I am also in the process of buying a house so I have not committed to spending that much. I can get the drop without the upper control arms and the anti sway bars for a little over $800 then pick up at least the panhard bar to get muh shit straight.

The kit I want from Hornblasters is also $1500 but I have an opportunity to pick up a Nathan P5, two viair 480s, a graham white valve and a 10gallon tank for $1200. Then I just have to pc the rest together but that setup is better than the Hornblasters kit it just not a complete kit.

To the train horn nay sayers...I would get tons of use outta one. I cant remember the last time I actually got to drive somewhere with out some dicksicle cutting me off or driving two fucking slow in the fast lane.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I actually heard a car that had the train horns and it scare the shit outta me. It was far enough off where you could barely see the car, but it was still loud. People were stopping and looking around for a train and shit (a railroad was a few streets over).

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I really did not expect so many replies, lol.

So the drop i want is actually $2090 installed my self. That is a full DJM drop with upper/lower control arms, springs, rear hardware kit, front/rear shocks, front rear anti sway bars, adjustable panhard bar, and adjustable upper and lower rear control arms. But I am also in the process of buying a house so I have not committed to spending that much. I can get the drop without the upper control arms and the anti sway bars for a little over $800 then pick up at least the panhard bar to get muh shit straight.

There really isn't a need for upgraded sway bars or adjustable panhard/control arms, unless you plan on taking the truck to the track. This kit really is plenty if all you want is a 3/5 drop. Save your money http://www.industrialmotoring.com/display_part/37179.php

Drop won, Ordered up already. I got the Spohn panhard as well so I can center the rear. We will see how far forward the ass sits and that will determine whether or not I get the adjustable arms. I went with this kit. DJM 3/5.5" Drop

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Still would have loved to have some fun...Train Horns

d(-__-)b

Archived