corey0928 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Keep your sub level at 0 cuz it clips lol. He needs some serious help when it comes to audio
RickyFriery97 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 how to tune your cd player!!!! lmfao ahahaa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vRenA7e-Uc&feature=feedu lmfao is right hahahahaha this just made my day i cant wait for the demo vid with twisted lol im in texas too when i get my system up and runnin maybe i should go give him a demo since i have four 15s in a box tuned to 30hz so it is the best! but my box is over 20cubes so its illegal 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
larrys95civic Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 This thread just makes me happy Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
jg23 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Who's twistedfildchorfwenty? Haha I caught onto that too. Lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
fmedina Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 does this dude just make u feel like u wanna beat the shit outa him ? cuz it does me idk why maybe cuz i haven't taken my meds in awile You ever get that rush over your, where your blood starts to boil and your ready to rip someones fucking head off....well that is how i feel when i hear this kid spread nonsense. haha i feel the same way. if i wasnt on my meds then i woulda probably punched my monitor
DBz Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 This thread is STILL going....? (2) Kicker L5 12's Alpine IDA-X305 HU Dual Optimas Big three Kenwood EQ RF Components Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs) Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs) Lots o' sound deadening
BeachJoshua Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 OMFG! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH MY BASS KNOB! I thought he had a sundown... that's not a sundown knob... wtf? | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
Loudcivic Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 OMFG! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH MY BASS KNOB! I thought he had a sundown... that's not a sundown knob... wtf? thats one of them rca knobs that cut the signal to to your amp which a lot of people use. lol this is gonna be funny but i bet he uses it so passengers can turn the bass down if it gets to loud since its mounted on the passenger side 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
BeachJoshua Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 OMFG! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH MY BASS KNOB! I thought he had a sundown... that's not a sundown knob... wtf? thats one of them rca knobs that cut the signal to to your amp which a lot of people use. lol this is gonna be funny but i bet he uses it so passengers can turn the bass down if it gets to loud since its mounted on the passenger side I was thinking that... Both parts... | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
Blackedout Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 def in for twisted's videos tomorow, one last thing FUCK YOU SUCK MY DICK I HAVE YOUR HOES! This is probably going to be a famous line. Trunk Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.