Guest Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 i cant believe he made fun of the way the 2 inverted woofers arent the same height...like REALLY!??!
fmedina Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 Haha I can't wait for the other vids. I wouldn't be able to keep it together if I was with that fool ha
cracker Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 like 1 or 2 min into it i just HAD to stop it so my girl could check this out too March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
BeatBox Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 dude its like you have a 48 in sub in that bitch. hahaha i like how he started spreading the knowledge when u showed him the set up
DylanH Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 Hahahahaha. Come on Twisted! I want to hear what he said about the box tuning!! He is the master after all. http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
cracker Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 lol that creepy thumb up @3:02ish and the track was lil jon-throw it up lol March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
j_black10 Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 Dude, You have a 48" sub....AWESOME!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
Twistedchild420 Posted March 6, 2011 Author Report Posted March 6, 2011 Hahahahaha. Come on Twisted! I want to hear what he said about the box tuning!! He is the master after all. Coming up! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
jsawdy212 Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 its amazing... i never knew 4 12's made a 48" woofer! i thought i bout this all wrong then i thought 2 18's had more cone area but that only makes a 36" sub. huh? 2007 caliber 2 Fi ssd 18's rd audio 3250 xs power d3100 (need 2 more) stock alt (soon to be singer 350a) 2.75:1 4th order in progress!
Loudcivic Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 shits great 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.